The new baliza app, by Saba Group, scans for beacon broadcasts using Bluetooth technology. Beacons are located throughout the car park. Ensure your phone is Bluetooth enabled and the new Saba baliza app will send you a mobile notification. It will inform you of the location you have arrived at and fast tracks you to the relevant daily product based upon the time you have entered.
Benefits of using the new baliza Parking App
- Easy to set-up only need to register with your mobile number
- The baliza app now allows you the option to purchase any product up until 23:59 on the day you parked using Late Pay. Note Late Pay is only available at ANPR enabled locations. So, if you have forgotten to purchase your parking on arrival you can now do this at a later stage.
- We will let you know when your parking period is due to expire
- You can amend or change a vehicle if entered incorrectly post purchase
- You will receive notifications to your mobile phone as long as Bluetooth has been enabled
- The app will inform you when your credit card is due to expire and the new app allows you to add multiple credit cards too
- You can add or amend any number of vehicles
- Multiple live or future permits/parking sessions are visible at login
- Full parking history including individual and automatic VAT receipts
- Terms and Conditions apply go to https://www.sabaparking.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Smart Simple Parking
Station Car Parks
Govia Thameslink Rail
New improvements, you will have the possibility to edit the plate number of a parking.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.