A central hub that connects Solo Parents around the globe and allow access to all the support and encouragement we offer—in one place—24/7. Keep in touch with solo parents on a consistent basis through the notifications functions as well as create a forum for all parents to keep in touch with one another.
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- You can send files to one another
- You can mention someone using an @ symbol to notify them directly.
- Channel managers can restrict channel invites to managers
- Managers can also set artwork and descriptions for a group channel
- Administers can set channels to be public for anyone to join
- Fixed issue where media playback automatically resumes when returning to the app
- Fixed a Messaging issue causing link previews to cause the channel to crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the Daily Pause guided reflections!
The Sound Mind Set audio resource is a great opportunity for mindfulness and I like the easy access to the podcast and online groups from the app.
- Solo Parent Society
- 25.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 Solo Parent App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.