The best woodturning simulator!
Cut, polish and paint your masterpiece!
- Carve your perfect shape easier !
- NEW LEVELS !
- Minor fixes
More content coming soon !
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun game, but needs a little work
One thing i noticed after reading the reviews is that literally everyone has a similar issue with this game, the money and the ads. I thought i was like the only one that couldn’t get new tools and what not thinking that the money is useful and for whatever reason i just couldn’t use it. But nope it’s a game issue. I’ve seen the actual game ad and it shows the player changing between bits and using different angles to get into tight corners. Definitely one thing that needs to be updated, remove money or add a game store.
And as for the ads, omg every other second there’s an ad. It needs less ads.
Over all it’s a fun game, challenging, slightly difficult but not to difficult. It’d be better to have some sort of goal system or something. Something to challenge the player, and once successfully completed some type of reward.
Glad it’s free, wouldn’t play otherwise
So the idea of the game is pretty rock solid. Very challenging to get a high accuracy score which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
However, some thoughts.
1. Cash is pointless as there is no way to use it or have it benefit in this game model. Get rid of it.
2. Need to have a way to zoom in to get the close bits cut off in tight spaces where the given tools may not reach/work effectively at the current view point.
3. Enabled sound and make the haptics setting permanent instead of resetting after every level.
4. More color choices for paint and ability to adjust paint nozzle size for those who want to get super creative.
If this was a paid app, wouldn’t be worth spending any amount of $$$ on it. So that’s the really good thing is that it’s free. Ads are a bit excessive but you can skip past most after 5 or so seconds so not as bad as others apps where you can’t skip them at all.
So oddly satisfying yet very frustrating ...
Firstly, someone please answer me this ... WHERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS OR THE TUTORIAL? ALso, what’s the cash 💵 and the ⏰ for? This game is very satisfying in my quirky mind anyway. The ADS ... omgoodness the ads; there are way too many. I understand advertising is a must. I get it but the ads are not only after each object you carve. The endless ADS are after every STAGE of the object getting finished. Example: cut wood to the object shape- AD, sand object - AD, paint object - again AD. Finished project (get score) - AD. Seriously, I’m being 100% accurate on the amount & placement of the ADS. It’s too much. Also, I wish the money (which to my findings is completely useless) was able to be used to buy different shaped & sized bits. It’s a good thing the game itself is challenging & satisfying or else I don’t think anyone would stick around just to watch ADS.
- 224.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright (c) 2019 VOODOO SAS. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.