The COVID-19 app has up-to-date information from trusted sources about the coronavirus disease that is impacting people across the world. It has a screening tool so you can find out what you should do now for yourself or for a loved one. And it gives you access to resources you may need to feel supported and informed.
The COVID-19 app is developed in partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the White House, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
• Use the simple screening tool to determine what you should do if you are concerned about COVID-19. Answer a few questions about symptoms, travel, and contact you’ve had with those who might have the disease. And then get a specific, recommended action based on the CDC’s current guidelines, such as practice social distancing or talk to a doctor.
• Save previous screening results for you or for a loved one to refer to at a later date or in conversations with a healthcare provider.
• Learn best practices for washing your hands, practicing social distancing, quarantining, monitoring your symptoms, and disinfecting surfaces.
• Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about COVID-19, including who is at risk of serious illness and how to recognize the symptoms.
• Know that data you provide in the COVID-19 app will not be shared with Apple, the CDC, or anyone without your permission. Data entered will be stored and encrypted on device with a passcode.
This app was developed in partnership with CDC. It is not meant as an endorsement of any Apple products.
This update includes bug fixes and improvements, including:
• Updated recommendations for healthcare workers to align with CDC guidelines
• Best practices for quarantining if you may have been exposed to COVID-19
• Additional information for pregnancy and newborns
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s an app, not a cure to a disease. Ease up people!
So after reading a few very negative reviews of some people who may have expected this app to actually generate a cure on the spot, I decided to give this a good review. We are facing a pandemic and no app is going to cure a deadly disease, so anyone who uses this must first realize that. Secondly, this is a very small, simple app with no bells or whistles; it’s a simplified flow chart for Pete’s sake, not a trained medical professional! Lastly, this app is a simple way to help people, who stress out about getting sick, to stop calling their doctor and look at the facts of whatever situation they are in. If it indicates that you are sick, but doesn’t show you likely to have COVID-19, then do what we should all do and stay home and away from others for an extended week or so. If you are perfectly healthy and take this survey, don’t expect it to tell you to relish to the nearest doctor. It’s a fine job from some of the best minds in the country at the CDC and Apple trying to help out where possible. Great job guys!
Great App! And it will be Greater if
I actually have a very responsable request to Apple developers or who ever is responsible for this app.
I truly feel this platform can also served as a great tool if we all agree to self report if positive or negative and make that available within a 5 miles radio of my location (exact location doesn't need to be shared) My self and 50 more people (family and friends) believe that if we can have a platform where we can informed our neighbors that I have self reported positive for coronavirus or that am under quarantine due to symptoms it will allowed my neighbors to prepare better and act more responsible in my community. It will not create panic if used accordingly and with discipline.
Please if this is something that as a tech company you can provide it would really mean a lot to me and my family. But am sure the same feeling will be for others when they see the results.
Thanks to Apple, White House CDC
I’m using the app to get the latest info on COVID-19 pandemic. It’s filled with useful ‘common sense’ hygiene tips, symptomatic guides, as well as data provided by CDC website. It allows me to keep up with areas where I have family and friends.
Thanks to Apple, Tim Cook, President Trump, White House entire task force, CDC for creating a simple user friendly app for everyone to use. By working together they put out an app that provides updates everyone should appreciate.
We all can make a difference as we battle a killer virus. I have no doubt we’ll win this COVID-19 war. It’s up to everyone to do their part. If healthcare personnel, trucking transport, Nation Guard, & grocery store personnel, everyone one the frontlines do their best everyday, I’m sure I can do my part.
- Apple Inc.
- 15.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.