MultiMeds checks the compatibility of drugs in the offline mode for any quantity of drugs taken at the same time.
The information in this application is intended to provide general medical information, it is not a substitude for the expertise and judgment of your healthcare professional. You should consult your health care professional before taking any drugs.
We often take several medications at the same time. But how safe is it? Sometimes we don`t have the opportunity to see a doctor, and not always the doctor to whom you have been addressed is aware of your medical history. MultiMeds has information about the interactions of more than 15,000 drugs. The application provides a detailed description of the interactions with links to authoritative sources and clinical research, through which you can now make the treatment much more secure.
• works COMPLETELEY offline (does not require internet);
• checks interactions for UNLIMITED number of drugs on the prescription list;
• INSTANT search for the drug by trade name or active substance (generic);
• no need to remember the full name of the drug, just enter any part of the name (even from the middle), and the application will offer a list of possible options;
• descriptive and clear display of ongoing interactions;
• each interaction has a DETAILED DESCRIPTION description with LINKS to authoritative publications and clinical studies;
• support for dark mode.
Share interactions description for the selected drug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.