Do you remember the last time you using a real timer? TomoNow 2 can make your time management more interesting. Without too much thought, it's easy to get started.
PomoNow 2 Mac is built on the iPad version using Catalyst technology. Although it can get all features at the same time as the iPad release, due to technical limitations, some special problems may occur. Please send me feedback from the settings menu when you found something wrong. As compensation for user experience issues, the Mac version will provide the pro pack for free.
- It feels different: A specially designed UI feels like a real timer. Helps you to improve your focus and avoid interruption.
- Full-function focus timer: TomoNow 2's timing tools are highly flexible and easy to customize.
- Accessibility: TomoNow has been optimized for accessibility and is suitable for daily usage by visual impairment people.
- To-do list: Focus on the current task. Use as "current actions list" to incorporate the TomoNow 2 into your time management workflow. You can make a plan and follow the progress. TomoNow 2 also provide an undo function to prevent accidental deletion.
- Statistics: Record your daily work efficiency. It's easy to analyze and review. Include day, week, month and time count since you start using TomoNow 2
- Task history: Manage finished tasks, repeat any of them. (Pro)
- Watch app: Start focus from Apple watch! Set and add task. Work perfect in background.
- iCloud sync: Sync task list and history between your devices.
- Sound themes: Reality, Glass, Synth and Classic sound theme.
- Siri shortcut support.
- TomoNow 2 is designed and developed by indie developer.
- Using open source project：
Gidole - Open Source Modern DIN (MIT): https://github.com/larsenwork/Gidole
Merge iOS version new changes to Mac.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Promising new Pomodoro app
Like GTD apps, the best Pomodoro app is the one that works for you. I think TomoNow 2 is going to be that app for me. Its beautiful, modern design, gesture-based user interface, and just the right amount of task management are all to be applauded. So far in my experience, though, the iCloud syncing (an IAP feature) isn’t yet reliable, so I’m using the app on my iPad only. I would also like to see support or Siri Shortcuts in the future, which would further modernize the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback↖(^ω^)↗
I will continue to make TomoNow better!
(There is a bug that prevents iCloud to sync, I will fix it in the next version. )
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Jinyu Meng
- 1.6 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 JinyuMeng(Megabits)
- In-App Purchases
- TomoNow 2 Pro Pack $0.99
- PomoNow 2 Pro Pack Free $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.