Dragon Email Designer helps you create mobile-friendly email designs, featuring:
- Intuitive drag and drop email editor
- Responsive layout designs
- HTML email code generation, optimized for compatibility with modern mail clients
- Desktop and Mobile layout previews with customizable breakpoint options
- Support for export to responsive HTML format
- Support for custom images and logos including GIF animations
- Support for modern web fonts
- Support for tables with embedded images and data grids
- Support for action buttons with hyperlinks
- Support for customizable max width mail layouts
What's new in Dragon Email Designer 3:
- support for animated GIF images
- support for custom control of max mail width
- all new mobile-friendly, responsive email layouts
- new web fonts
- new padding and margin categories for finer control of object resizing on different sized mail clients
- support for legacy design files created using Dragon 1 and Dragon 2.
Does this app send emails?
No, you can not send emails directly from this app. This app is a designer only and outputs designs to HTML source files.
What happens after I'm done with my mail design?
Once your design is complete, you can export to responsive HTML source code format, ready for use with your newsletter distribution tool (please use one that supports responsive HTML).
What is responsive style HTML?
This app exports your email design using "responsive" HTML, this enables your mail layouts to adapt to different sized screens. Learn more at responsiveemaildesigner.aidaluu.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hard Hard Hard
I am trying to get this app to work. But it does not. You cannot do a simple task of cut and paste. I wrote a poem and the lines do not break. I don;t enjoy this at all .. sorry.
So this is something I have been looking for quite a while. I wanted a module driven email creator with features for web responsiveness that would generate HTML code I could then plug in and link the images to. Not entirely elegant, but the web-responsivness does work and that is huge. Would love to see a feature that lets me have the option to paste in an image url link so that it points there, instead of the folder it creates but maybe its already there and I just haven't stumbled upon it yet. I think this is something I will be able to use on a daily basis. Thanks.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.