Introducing the world’s only micro video learning platform by professionals for professionals.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching byte-sized videos curated as playlists anytime, anywhere.
Whether you want to learn leadership skills, build a professional network, learn digital marketing, learn product management, data science or keep an eye on industry trends, Antwak micro videos has something for you. Take marketing classes, get management training, learn UX/UI design, learn data mining, know web and interactive design tools, and much more. Watch 1000’s of experts share their knowledge with you, have different perspectives of professionals on the same topic.
Follow global experts and connect with them. Antwak provides you exclusive access to these brilliant minds across the world, guiding and mentoring you to realize your aspirations.
AntWak is inspired by Ants who live together and learn from each other, together they achieve more than their individual capabilities. Humans are too social learning creatures.
AntWak is designed for aspiring individuals to get access to real topics from accomplished and successful working professionals from the corners of the world sharing their experiences, expertise, and insights.
Now learning isn’t limited to being at one’s desk; watch and learn on the go! Access to a plethora of content from Marketing, Product & Design, Digital IT & Transformation, Women at Work, Personal Growth, Soft skills, Mental well being and much more
AntWak helps professionals make sound career choices and get their daily dose of experiential learning.
Download the app to watch from thousands of micro-videos of your interest
Follow the channels of your interest to easily navigate through the video that interests you and receive regular notifications on new additions & upcoming online events
Follow your favorite author, interact & engage for one-on-one mentoring sessions
Topics in Product Management
- Organizing & Optimizing Business with Product Life cycle
- Achieving Product Market-fit
- Building an Effective Product Requirement Document (PRD)
- Defining Invincible Product Strategy for Product Managers
- Prioritization: Choosing the Right Features for Development
- Improving Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Conceptualizing the solution: Wireframe, Mockup & Prototype
- Defining Accurate Product Metrics
- Data Driven Approach to Product Decisions: Analytics for Product Managers
- Create Robust Product Roadmaps
- An Agile Approach to Product Development
- Effective Stakeholder Management for Product Managers
- Designing and Running Experiments: A/B Testing Guide for Product Managers
- Building Successful SaaS Products
- Developing Smart IoT Products
- Career Opportunities as a Product Manager
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.