Finally, a fishing tournament app that works independent of cell phone towers, doesn’t require a fee, log-in or website! EliteFish Tournament Pro features cutting edge technologies allowing clubs and large organizations to compete without the hassle of weigh-ins, culling fish, livewell issues, stressing fish, etc. Be a part of the future with EliteFish Tournament Pro!
EliteFish Tournament Pro is a “*Major League Fishing” style fishing tournament app that captures photos, logs weights, length of fish, etc. for the purpose of eliminating cumbersome weigh-ins at the end of fishing tournaments.
· Create multiple tournaments from different club or event organizations.
· Set tournament times and dates (locks in “Fish Catches” only allowed during tournament hours).
· Set “Fish Limit” for tournament results (e.g. Top 5 fish, Top 10 fish, No Limit, etc.)
· Set “Fish Scale Offset” (allows for adjustment of fishing team’s scales by +/- 16oz’s – Each fish scale can be validated by the tournament director before each tournament by using a test weight)
· “Add Fish” button for quick and painless fish captures with time-stamped photo built into the EliteFish Tournament Pro app
· Ability to view all “Fish Catches” for every tournament
· EliteFish Tournament Pro safeguards against cheating and encourages integrity in tournaments by utilizing built-in features that validates “Fish Catches”.
· Running totals of Total Fish Weight, Big Fish Weight, Tournament Time, Total Fish Limit Weight, etc. can all be viewed on the “Active Tournament” page in an easy to read, quick view screen.
· Create multiple tournaments from different tournament organizations
At the end of each tournament, all you need to do is send a screen capture of the “Active Tournament” page to the tournament director via text or email at the end of each tournament! Your tournament director can then determine the winner once all teams or individuals have texted or emailed their respective “Active Tournament Screen” results. Top fish images can be viewed on each team’s phone for weight validation if needed. Please note: Future release of app will have the ability to submit photos to tournament director as well. As a short term workaround, screen captures can be used for photo submittal.
Enjoy! Let us know what you think! We will be updating and adding new features in the future so stay tuned!
*Not affiliated with "Major League Fishing".
Enhanced look, feel and minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.