Heart Beat Rate Monitor is a handy app for measuring heart rate. The app detects your heart rate in few seconds using device camera. Control you heart rate in different situations, save to history.
How is it work?
The essence of the method is simple: during heart beats, blood flow saturates and darkens the skin. If you illuminate your finger with the built-in flash, the phone’s camera can capture the differences and calculate the frequency of skin tone changes per minute. The resulting number becomes the desired answer - the heart beat rate.
You can measure your heart beat rate in two ways: using your finger or at your wrist.
- Launch the app and get to the Home screen.
- Make sure the device’s flash is on. If the flash did not turn on automatically, go to any other app screen and back to the home screen.
- Put your finger on the phone’s camera so it simultaneously covers the built-in flash. Hold your finger on the camera for several seconds till the app captures your heart beat rate and displays it. Here you will need a bit of practice to place your finger correctly. Will get used after the first 2-3 measurements.
- To check pulse at your wrist, place device's camera and flash on the spot between the bone and the tendon over your radial artery — which is located on the thumb side of your wrist. Hold on for several seconds till the app captures your heart beat rate and displays it. Here you will need a bit of practice to place your device correctly. Will get used after the first 2-3 measurements.
- Save the result in the history logs
- Heart rate measurement
- Real-time detection
- Pulse graphs
- History log
- Calculation of your heartbeat: min, max, avg
- No any additional in-app purchases or subscriptions
- Download once and use for a lifetime
WARNING: NOT FOR MEDICAL USE
If knowing your heart rate is critical to your health, you need to have your pulse taken by a medical professional. Heart Beat Rate Monitor is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any condition, or to be a substitute for professional medical care. Measurements and statistics are intended for informational and educational purposes only, to support general health and wellness. The Heart Beat Rate Monitor app has not been tested with individuals with health conditions, is not a clinical pulse oximeter and has not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Ratings and Reviews
Check blood pressure
I've been trying to figure out my heart rate patterns throughout the day and after exercise and this has been pretty useful
I have used this for a few days now several times a day and am completely satisfied
I love the heart rate monitor because it allows me to take less heart slowing medication and it's so easy to use. Thank you!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- A2G3 Media inc
- 8.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 10db4674fa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.