Take control of your meetings with Attendant for Zoom. Easily manage audio/video, counts, raised hands, and your waiting room. Use Attendant as host/co-host while connected to a Zoom meeting from another device. Tap into these useful automations:
• Manage Breakout Rooms from your mobile device
• Unmute and lower a hand with a single tap
• Export participant list for record keeping
• Quick tap management of participant audio/video
• Manage participants from the video grid
• Search from the video grid
• Get attendee count (based on count in name)
• Actions to mute/unmute all and turn on/off all cameras
• Mute Everyone Else (everyone but selected participant)
• Turn Off Camera for Everyone Else (everyone but selected participant)
• Easily manage your Waiting Room
• Long press to take a quick look at a participant's video
Upgrade to Attendant Pro to unlock the following:
• Count attendance to quickly mark the number of attendees on each connection
• Auto readmit participants when they reconnect
• Sort participants by name
• Video: configure columns to fit more videos on screen, manually sort, and configure external display
• Rename mode to quickly rename participants
• Configure participants for one-tap renaming
• Comment counting
• Sort raised hands by time, name, or comment count
• Manage unlimited raised hands
• Themes & Icons
Please note that webinars are not currently supported. SSO, 2FA, and 3rd-party logins are also not supported, however, you may still be able to use Attendant by joining your meeting and granting co-host privileges. Attendant for Zoom uses the Zoom SDK but is not endorsed, certified, warrantied, or supported by Zoom Video Communications, Inc. If Zoom changes their policies or capabilities of their SDK this app may lose access.
If you choose to purchase an Attendant Pro subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Co-hosts can no longer rename the host. Waiting room removed from Rename Mode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great tool for maintaining control
I host zoom meetings of over 60 participants where multiple attendees present information, as well as discussion and interaction with multiple attendees and this app has really simplified maintaining control of those meetings. At times running training sessions over zoom can turn into a bit of bedlam. It’s easy to arrange for orderly flow of those meetings with Attendant, even to take attendance.
It’s helpful in keeping any disruptions to a minimum by quickly identifying rogue live microphones and control video displays. I like that as soon as video or microphone goes live, the user shows up in the display on the iPad. In general users have their cameras off unless presenting or having a q&a in the meetings I run so it’s helpful to quickly identify and shut off those random inputs.
I’d recommend Attendant to anyone who coordinates similar Zoom conferences, especially with the recent additions.
This is a fantastic app for all the zoom meetings that are taking place. Easy to use, great features, makes meetings easier to handle.
NEED A VPP VERSION!!!
Can we get a Pro version so schools can purchase in bulk from Apple School Manager & VPP. Using in app purchases prevents most schools and businesses from being able to buy the pro version for their staff.
Developer Response ,
I'm happy to let you know that a VPP version is now available as "Attendant Pro for Zoom" (you can search in the App Store or view other apps by Think Tap Work). We hope you will consider changing your one-star rating.
- Think Tap Work, LLC
- 54.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Think Tap Work LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Attendant Pro $5.99
- Attendant Pro $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.