With 50 million registered users, Think and Learn Premium App offers comprehensive learning programs in Math and Science for students between classes 4th-12th. It also has test prep courses for competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS.
The app has classes from India’s best teachers including Founder and CEO himself. The 1000+ R&D team has developed the complete app in-house and uses the state of the art technology for visualization.The team is committed to making learning more engaging and effective. The app also personalises learning based on each student’s pace and style of learning. The latest version of the app offers free ‘Live Classes’ by India’s best teachers. Students can choose their preferred topic and book their free online classes.
The learning programs have been designed to make ‘every’ student fall in love with learning and is not for the toppers alone.
• Learn - From engaging video lessons and personalized learning journeys designed by a Rockstar R&D Team.
• Test - Practice to perfection with chapter wise tests that are customized to the learning requirement of every student.
• Analyse - The app runs an in-depth analysis based on customized tests and personalised learning paths adopted by the student. Students receive detailed analysis of their progress and performance to plan better and improve.
• Revise - Each module offers revision and practice sessions for students to perfect their understanding of concepts and help them excel in their examinations.
• For exams and beyond - The modules are planned in a way that it provides complete coverage of all state-level Boards, ICSE and CBSE syllabus for classes 6-10 and complete IIT JEE and NEET Preparation for classes 11-12.
Competitive Exam Prep
The IAS aspirants get tricks and tips from IAS toppers to crack the CSAT, GS Prelims and Mains. They are also updated through current affairs videos, weekly current affairs quizzes. Comprehensive and engaging video lectures on all topics are available from our expert IAS faculty.
Knowledge Graphs - Exhaustive Knowledge Graphs provide students customized recommendations to understand concepts better.
Practice - This feature offers warm up, run and sprint mode for every concept. This unique feature allows students to test at their pace, based on their level of understanding.
Live Classes - Free live classes are conducted by our teachers for students in classes 4 to 12. These online classes cover CBSE and State Board Math and Science syllabus. Students can choose the topics and attend these free classes.
Today, over 50 million students are learning from the app. They spend an average of 71 minutes learning every day with the app. 93% parents reported an increase in their children’s grades after using this app.
- Optimisations and bug fixes.
- Support for EMI flow.
- More Premium look and feel for Analytics and Badges.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.