Access your money anytime, anywhere with the Canopy Credit Union mobile app. Manage your accounts, pay bills, pay people, deposit checks, transfer money, pay your loans and take charge of your money with our brand new Money Management tool! Easy login with Apple Face ID™ and Touch ID™.
Manage your Accounts:
- View your account balances
- Monitor your checking, savings, credit cards and loans
- Set up account alerts for transactions and deposits
Transfer Money and Make Payments:
- Make one-time or scheduled payments to your Canopy credit card or loans from your Canopy accounts
- Pay your Canopy credit card or loans using a debit card or account from another financial institution
- Make principal-only loan payments
- Use our free Bill Pay service to pay any bill
- Send and request money using our Pay a Friend service
- Make one-time or scheduled transfers between your Canopy accounts
Connect with Canopy Credit Union:
- Find the nearest branches and ATMs
- Speak with a live representative using our convenient ‘Chat Now’ feature
- Send secure messages to get your questions answered
Take charge of your money with our new Money Management tool:
- Link your external accounts at other financial institutions to get a holistic picture of your finances
- Set up your budget by analyzing your current income and spending
- Establish financial goals
- Track your net worth over time
- Create a cash flow calendar
Canopy Credit Union, Federally insured by NCUA.
Ratings and Reviews
No check deposit on current version
The screen shots show check deposit but the current build of the app doesn’t have this function. Hopefully this comes to the app soon.
Don’t appreciate the functions of this app.
I give this app a 2. the old app showed the amount I had left on my credit card and now it shows the amount I owe so that makes it confusing for me. Also, the old app for Spokane credit union would literally update automatically and subtract or show my recent purchases and this app is very slow.. takes a couple of days to take the money out of my account so what is the point of having an app, might as well go back to writing down every purchase in a booklet to keep track of my money. Also what’s up with the depositing checks? Used to be able to do that on the old app and now I can’t? I have to go to the bank to do that?? Guess I’m not the one for change but I loved the function of my old app for Spokane federal credit union, it was perfect and this one is far from it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Canopy Federal Credit Union
- 26.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.