Enjoy one of the best anime style multiplayer action RPG’s of 2020!
Explore the world of SoulWorker on the latest release SoulWorker Anime Legends.. Through single player or collaborative gameplay, unearth challenging missions or team up to do PvP or PvE missions.
SoulWorker Anime Legends is inspired by its successor SoulWorker on PC, embodying 6 heroes from PC version, a legendary gameplay experience with easy to use controls with an stunning environment. With SoulWorker Anime Legends, you can finally experience what an anime style online multiplayer gameplay has to offer within the palm of your hands!
It is your turn to write your own legends with unlikely heroes using soul as their weapon. Throughout this captivating story, lead your champion to success by using a sword, a scythe, or even a guitar! With Stella’s swift howling guitar lessons even, your enemies will tremble against the power of your soul!
• ‘Playable anime’ graphics thanks to impressive cel-shadings
• Unique battle style with personalized combos
• Intensive PvP & PvE content
• Easy to use on-screen controls
• Post-apocalyptic setting with a captivating story
Includes 6 Legendary characters from original Soulworker PC version;
• Haru Estia, heads into battle wielding her mighty Soulum sword.
• Lily Bloommerchen’s expression of her madness takes the form of a destructive Mist Scythe.
• Stella Unibell defends herself from all attacks with the Howling Guitar.
• Erwin Arclight blasts back enemies making use of his Gun Jazz.
• Jin fights with both fists for justice – yet the shadows of his past constantly weigh on his shoulders.
• Iris Yuma unleashes her innate wrath and the rage at the tragic fate of her family through her gigantic Hammer Stol.
Pleasure for both eyes and ears alike:
• Enjoy unique atmosphere set by both anime style graphics and unique music alike
• Customize your character with beautiful costumes
• Engage in a realistic anime world and write your own legend
Follow us on social media for latest news & updates!
Fixed missing information for passive attribute buffs
French loca/text issues resolved
Various Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hey I just wanted to say I like this game a lot I have it on my pc and I saw it on an ad and I freaked out like yes. Then I started playing it and obviously it was going to have a little bit of a different gaming mechanic because it’s not hooked to key bindings but like a couple of the previous reviews. I think that you should bring back custom cosmetics by grinding or by login bonuses. Also that I don’t like that all the cosmetics are behind paywall which kinda ruins the game for me because one of my favorite things about Soulworker is the amount customization options there are.
It makes you really stand out and you can customize your character to feel like you, that’s all I have to say. Keep it up and can’t wait to see what the future holds.
Developer Response ,
Hello EndlessLife195, any constructive feedback or suggestions you might have for game improvements, are always welcome. Feel free to join our social media pages and send us your suggestions!
So far it’s pretty cool
I’m just starting out so my review will probably change as I venture on, but so far, the game is pretty cool! A few pros and cons to point out.
-Very interesting characters and storyline!
-I love the fact that each character has their own unique personality and backstory! And they’re voiced!
-No camera controls. I’m one who enjoys being able to look around in all directions, particularly behind me to make sure nobody’s preparing to attack me haha! Here, the camera moves in the direction that you’re running in.
-Running mechanics are all over the place. Sometimes my character will keep running long after I want them to stop. (I haven’t messed around with the settings yet so if there is a fix for this, I will gladly remove it from my review.)
- Lack of character customization. When I read the reviews, a lot of people spoke so highly about the character customization. I was hoping for more things like skin tone adjustment, height adjustment, changing your facial structure and eye shape and so on. However, there are literally only three options you get to choose from and each option is not all that different from the original. (For example, you can choose three different colors for hairstyle, hair color, eye color and uniform color.) Luckily costumes from the store don’t seem to be super expensive (I don’t think at least) but still.
So far, that’s all that I can think of.
Developer Response ,
Hello Aubreechan, thank you for the review. Any constructive feedback or suggestions you might have for game improvements are always welcome. Feel free to join our social media pages and send us your suggestions!
Great potential but a lot of pay to play
Controls still need work and a lot of items to buy are only pay to play access exclusively which is unfair but it does have potential
Developer Response ,
Hello kilmonger62, thank you for the review. We will forward your feedback to our Team.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gameforge 4D GmbH
- 2.2 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Aprogen Games inc.. Published by Gameforge 4D GmbH. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Release Kit 1 (Limited) $22.99
- Release Kit 2 (Limited) $44.99
- Level-Up Kit $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.