Did you ever look inside the fridge and found expired food? Nothing is more annoying and worse than food waste. With Freshy, those days are over.
Use Freshy to manage your groceries and keep track of everything on your devices at all times - on all of your Apple devices.
Smart lists make it possible to get an overview of soon expiring groceries. Before it gets to that point, however, reminders can be activated to notify you in time to use up your food before it expires. Other features like widgets help you keep track of everything.
Particularly annoying with other apps is entering the groceries. With Freshy, you do NOT have to enter everything completely every time. An expanding list of products helps you to quickly save your groceries. The live text functionality also scans food names as needed.
Shopping is also easier than ever before. Used or expired foods are automatically added to grocery list suggestions, making it easier than ever to put together.
When shopping, individual items that were available can then be checked off and just need to be tagged with the due date. It’s that easy.
Freshy's growing list of features includes:
- Support for multiple stocks to store groceries
- Numerous views such as "All available", "Expired", or "Used"
- Widgets for iOS, iPadOS and macOS
- Smart reminders
- Easy compilation of shopping lists with direct management
- Share stocks and shopping lists with your family or friends
- Cloud syncing of tasks across all devices on iPhone, iPad, Mac, (soon to be Apple Watch).
Freshy is available as a free download. Some features require a quarterly or annual subscription to Freshy Premium. This also ensures the continuous development of Freshy so that new and improved features can be added over time and Apple's latest iOS, iPadOS, macOS and watchOS features are implemented from day one.
Freshy does not collect personal data and the developer does not have access to the tasks you store in Freshy. Freshy does not track its users and there are no ads in the app.
Terms and conditions: https://kevinreutter.de/terms-and-conditions
This update brings features requested by users and fixes some reported issues.
1) Sorting of items without expiration date (only possible under "Stocks").
2) Added switch in settings to show "items with expiration date" and "items without expiration date" in a common list (iPhone)
3) Fixes crashes when adding barcodes in a split inventory.
4) Improves interface for barcodes
5) Fixes issues with split inventories and shopping lists.
6) Fixes random crash when adding items
Do you like Freshy? Then don't forget to leave a positive review :)
If you have any suggestions for improvement, feel free to contact us via the website.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kevin Reutter
- 12.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 - 2022 Kevin Reutter
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - Annual $4.99
- Premium Lifetime $13.99
- Family Premium Lifetime $29.99
- Premium 3 Months $1.99
- Family Premium Annual $7.99
- Family Premium 3 Months $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.