Say hello to Mila, the refreshingly thoughtful air purifier. Mila is the first smart air purifier of its kind that makes controlling your home’s air quality as intuitive as setting your thermostat. With Mila, you’ll discover a best-in-class HEPA air purifier that’s smart, simple, quiet, and affordable (and cute to boot).
Here’s a glimpse of what you can do with your Mila and iPhone app:
Monitor the air you breathe
- View real-time indoor and outdoor air quality
- Get daily and weekly insights into your AQI, TVOC, and more
- Track 9 air quality factors including VOCs, humidity, temperature, and carbon dioxide
Enjoy clean air automagically set for you
Tell Mila to do her thing, with customizable smart settings like:
- Quiet Mode: Mila quiets down in your presence
- Light Sleeper: Turns off your display and controls the hum of your fan while you snooze
- Turndown Service: Mila gives your room a deep clean an hour before bedtime to reduce nighttime allergies
Learn more at https://milacares.com
This is a biggie many of you have been asking for! We've completely redesigned Automagic Mode controls to give you more cowbell :)
- Set Automagic Modes for each Mila independently. Personalize your Milas however you see fit: be a Bubble Boy in your home office while you enjoy Quiet Mode in the living room.
- Give each Mila its own Bedtime Schedule. A big request was to be able to set a separate bedtime schedules in the kid's room or baby's nursery. In this build we give you the ability to customize the bedtime schedule for each Mila independently.
- And...you can now personalize Whitenoise Mode, Sleep Mode, and Turndown Service. So many of you have sent us notes telling us how much you love Mila's special bedtime features, but the #1 request has been to have even more personalization. Some of you suffer from nighttime allergies and wanted Mila running at a higher ACH during Turndown Service and Sleep Mode. While others are light sleepers and wanted Mila whisper quiet at night. And so many of you love Whitenoise Mode but some of you wanted it to sound like a Beachfront Bliss while others wanted it to sound like a Calm Creek.
Ratings and Reviews
If you are thinking about a Mila, I am here to tell you, Invest.
As someone who suffers from two auto immune diseases, migraines and asthma, Mila has been the greatest investment I have ever made. I have been looking into a air-purifier system for months. Due to my illnesses, I have to have a HEPA filter, problem is, several filters do not get as high as Mila’s (their “Over Reactor” is a HEPA 14, thats hospital grade amazingness) which has been such a help with my asthma. A lot of the others do not have a purchase-able “Sock” for their filters to help with pet hair (proud cat parent) like Mila does. Not to mention many air purifiers claim to be “whisper quiet” but in video reviews sound like a vacuum on the lowest setting, Mila is so quiet we wonder if she is even there sometimes! And the programable fan option to sound like “white noise” at night has been so lovely it has put my sound app to bed all while keeping my air perfect at night. So not only was there a clear winner in my big departments, it also runs off this easy to use app that can help me track air quality as well as temperatures of my home! (The Mila app helped us detect a possible problem with our thermostat!) So all and All, Mila has been the greatest addition to my home and I hope yours too! My parents are thinking of one for theirs!
Developer Response ,
@lunagrimm — ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Thanks for the thoughtful note and for sharing — we're glad that Mila has been able to make a noticeable difference in your health, and your family's overall wellbeing.
Literally a lifesaver
If I could award ten stars I would. I first encountered Mila as a crowdfunding project. With many such projects, after you have them for a week you wonder why you spent your money. With others, like Mila, after you have them a week you wish you had bought three. Shortly after Mila arrived the wildfires started in Oregon. Although we were not in any immediate danger, the smoke came pouring into our valley. For several days the AQI was over 500; literally off the charts. Our family would settle down in one room, and Mila would quietly keep the indoor AQI under 10. If anybody opened the door to leave the room the AQI would quickly shoot up to 70 or more. Mila would sigh, automatically turn up her fans, get to work and quickly bring things back under control. I don’t know how we would have survived without her. Now I want to get a Mila for every room in the house.
Developer Response ,
@a nice journal app — thanks so much for sharing and looks like you got the indoor air quality strategy/positioning of your Milas down in case of smoke. 👍 That's exactly what we would recommend as well, and so glad that Mila was able to keep you and your family safe during these off-the-chart AQI days. Welcome to the Mila fam. ❤️
Just got ours. Love the look so much. Good so far what
I would’ve really liked a written card with as a QuickStart guide to be in the box. We couldn’t figure out how to get the filter out we kept trying to access it from the bottom finally we push pulled etc. and found the door where the filter was. We were then able to remove the plastic. Had I not gone online and re-looked at the email that said be sure and remove the plastic we would not have realized that. We actually started everything up and it excepted it with the plastic on the filter. So it took a bit for us to get I have a molecule and what I liked about that is that I got a really nice 8 1/2 x 11 Quickstart page inside the box so that I could start immediately without having to download anything.
My husband and I are both in our 70s and I am pretty savvy computer wise if it had been up to him he would not have known what to do. So please can you change that for others who might be going through what we are going through. Otherwise I think your app is wonderful and very good to utilize and easy. It just was hard till I was able to download it.
On the FAQ your links do not work. Just saying.
Developer Response ,
@marlokim — thanks for sharing! The Quick Start Guide should have come with your Mila (it should be the first thing you see when you open it up) so if it's missing — we'd love to know! Please shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Care Squad would be happy to work with you. Glad to hear you were able to get properly set up and welcome to the Mila fam.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mila USA, Inc.
- 112 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Mila USA, Inc. 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.