Idle Brick Breaker - Breakout 4+
Tech Tree Games LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Relax and let the balls do the work
Idle Brick Breaker is a simple idle game that progresses even while you're away
Sit back, relax and watch as your balls do all the hard work
Balance strategies to crush the most bricks
- Unlock new balls with powerful abilities like splash damage, poison and automatic targeting
- Upgrade the speed and power of every ball
- Collect cards to provide massive bonuses to your game
- Unlock perks that evolve as you play
- Prestige to reset and earn bonuses to gain revenue at an even faster rate!
- Earn progress even when you’re away
- Breakout and play infinite levels
Idle Brick Breaker is created by the developer of Idle Planet Miner and Zen Idle
- New Skills Tech Tree: Permanently evolve your balls using skill points
- Earn skill points by competing in tournaments
- Tons of backend upgrades for future updates
- Skill tree bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Review of a skeptic
As the title insist, I’m skeptical of ads and of games. Do you notice that games never live up to the hype? This one doesn’t claim much but it should. Out of all idle the games I’ve played this has been the most playable/rewarding. It’s slow to take off but plenty of room to grow I ding myself playing hard getting bored, (as usual) then coming back and playing hard again. There’s not too much to keep track of so it’s easy to play. Idk why I find this so relaxing and fun yet so strenuous and addictive. Yes this is a real review the developers did pretty decent in my opinion. No I’m not a usual customer yet I’m a long time customer. Real proof? Well I’m just an ordinary guy ,I’m sure you can tell by the punctuation unless my cool school skills kicked in, that yes I’m infact not someone payed to give a good review.. no it’s not THE best game but it’s easy, addictive, and fun to play on the go. Once you start racking up power/speed you start progressing fast. Anyway, what’s the fun in progressing too fast and not really working/enjoying the game? I’m proud I’m “taking it slow” for once! Lol
On the edge of being great
I’ve been playing this for a solid two weeks now and I have to say that this is one of the simplest yet great idle games I’ve played. A few minor tweaks/additions to it would really push it into the category of best idle game.
1) Stage layout- add some other shapes to the bricks; triangles, trapezoids, circles, etc. Make more designs or randomized layout maps.
2) Music- While I like the music, it’s only one continuous song. Have some additional tracks made that change as you progress higher through the levels. Have an option to change the current playing song is an idea as well.
3) Have a tap upgrade. Tapping is only useful for the first few levels then becomes useless. Have either a card or prestige option to make your taps do more damage, or similar options could be tapping applies poison effect or splash damage, have it sync with the cards/prestige that do more damage to poisoned bricks or do more damage to shielded bricks.
4) More damage options- have a venom ball that applies a damage over time effect, a card that slowly spreads the poison effect, with prestige’s and perks that increase that damage. Let those effects stack to a certain level.
Those are just off the top of my head but overall I enjoy playing this game. I look forward to you guys adding and improving things.
Developer’s I have a game changing idea!
Developers or this game, you have created something awesome. It is exactly like what the adds say, or actually it’s better than the add. I love it and I love to just play a bunch when I’be got a break. The game is calm and simple, but I think it could just use one more thing. This will make the game less simple, but more fun. Add boss bricks. I have played this game called idle breakout and it’s like this game but worse and with bosses. Idle breakouts quality is trash unlike this game, but it has a big difference: boss bricks. To fight a boss brick you would need money and you get skill points off it. There are like nearly endless bosses as they repeat and get harder, and each boss brick has an empiricist amount of health and ability’s that make it harder. You get skill points which can make game changing upgrades to your balls. Each separate and different ball has a different upgrade path to choose from. I hope you read this and I love your game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tech Tree Games LLC
- 112.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tech Tree Games LLC 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Disable Ads $9.99
- Starter Pack $9.99
- Epic Pack $29.99
- Starter Pack Discount $4.99
- Small Gem Pack $4.99
- Medium Gem Pack $9.99
- Prestige Pack $29.99
- Large Gem Pack $19.99
- Extra Large Gem Pack $29.99
- Massive Gem Pack $49.99