Self Safety mobile application purpose is notify user of possible contact with an COVID-19 infected person with recommendations for further action.
"How the application works?" - System compares user’s data with the data of other users of application and compute all intersection of users based on geodata tag within a radius of 5 meters. As a result notifications about a possible contact and recommendations for actions in the form of PUSH notifications will be sent to all users who participated in intersection area.
Required personal information
• User phone number required to back with unique authorization code in SMS
• Real passport ID and birthday date required to check with State personalization center database (passport DB) to avoid personality change
Only the application operator who is an authorized representative of the Ministry of Public Health has access to data. Data have to be erased after 14 days.
Detailed information about the “Self Safety” mobile application and related factors:
• Application asks user for permission to use GPS module in the background
• Application is part of a complex of State information systems aimed at combating the COVID-19 pandemic
• To maintain correct work it is required to enable the GPS function, which will work in the background.
• Application is intended exclusively for use on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan. All data received from the application is stored in a Ministry of Public Health DC. Transfer of data to other organizations not planned
• Upon expiration of the relevance of the purpose of this application, it planned to be removed
• People who have not installed this application will not be able informed promptly about possible contact with infected people. Data on infected people updated automatically due to it linked to the National testing center DB
Developer of application is "Single integrator for the creation and support of state information systems UZINFOCOM" LLC under the Ministry for the Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan, which is also an authorized organization of the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the segment of national healthcare IT development.
- Fixed some issues
- Center UZINFOCOM SUE
- 86.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © UZINFOCOM LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.