Hockey Legacy Manager 21 is the ultimate mobile hockey manager experience. Manage all aspects of your hockey team to create the ultimate legacy. Coaches, scouts, drafting, trading, contract negotiations, player development, all this will help you dominate the league for decades.
HLM21 is an offline hockey manager. You can play whenever you want, wherever you want. No internet connection is required!
Each career has its own storyline, as you follow the evolution of the entire league from declining contenders to rising superstars. You can keep track of the whole league record for all positions and teams, of every single draft class, of every player transaction and much more.
Hockey Legacy Manager 21 is fully customizable from players and teams to coaches and leagues!
Hockey Legacy Manager 21 brings many new features to help you manage your hockey team to a deeper level such as:
Each team has its own customizable jersey for a better immersion.
Every year, 10 countries compete in a World Cup and a World Juniors!
Start a career with a 32nd hockey team.
Share your rosters with the community or download existing user-generated content!
Realistic faces generated by an AI!
Manage your coaching staff by hiring the right candidates!
Manage as deep as your minor league! The perfect environment for developing your prospects!
AND MUCH MORE!
- Trade block
- Salary retention
- Franchise records
- Mid-season contract extension
- Retired jerseys
- Power ranking
For a complete list of new features, visit: https://hockeylegacymanager.com/
With Hockey Legacy Manager PRO you can play for decades and even centuries!
Start your General Manager career now!
Added new surnames
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing game with a lot of potential
First off, perfect game to fill my chel cravings while at work or on the road. 10/10 fills hockey franchise mode cravings.
I’m no developer so I won’t try to ask for anything too complicated. 1) I think free agent signings and contract renewals could be a little harder, i think if you added the same coaches scheme fit system to players want to go to contending teams down to not caring if a team is in a rebuild would help this. The less a team fits what the player wants the more money a team has to offer.
2) RFAs are way to easy to get, pretty much as long as you offer them something close to their asking price their current team doesn’t try to match.
3) I think you could expand on player ratings. Doesn’t need to be as in-depth as chel but I thing shooting stats, passing stats, physical stats, and O/D zone play could all be on display to give people more to look for when signing and trading players instead of just looking for the highest overall they can afford.
4) I think a morale system would be cool to make picking captains and turning lower overall teams into contenders based on good morale would add some diversity to rosters. (Maybe again similar to the coaches scheme fit system and changes as a team does better or worse.)
5) not really a fix but I love how aggressive the AI GMs are with trading haha
Love the game, can’t wait to see it grow into the best hockey game on the app market
I loved HLM20 and I have been really excited for the release of HLM21, but I am running into a problem with the expansion draft. When I choose Seattle and want to do the expansion draft nothing happens for my game I can’t draft any players from teams, actually no players show up for me at all. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or if it is a bug. I know I’m gonna love this game no matter what so that’s why I’m still giving 5 Stars. Hoping to get some feedback though. Thank you devs.
Developer Response ,
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a big fan of EA SPORTS NHL games and I have bought 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20. They are awesome!! But they are not portable. I have to drive a 30 minute drive once a week and I also would like to play the game without powering up the Xbox etc and I can’t play it away from home. But with a franchise game in my phone, it’s so portable!! I love this game so much that I have decided FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 10 YEARS not to buy the new EA NHL game. Free to play, but $4 to get real teams/players using roster packs. It’s a bargain compared to $60 for NHL21.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elie Lamoureux
- 110 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Hockey Legacy Manager 2020
- In-App Purchases
- HLM21 Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.