Formats surrounding storytelling have changed a lot over the years. But through almost every evolution, stories have remained a one way street: from storyteller to audience.
Untitled changes that.
Untitled gives the audience a place to explore, create, and play with new interactive shows created on platforms like TikTok and other video platforms. Along with each episode that's released, Untitled serves an interactive experience –– puzzles, maps, games, and other interactive content allows you to experience content like you've never before. With Untitled, the audience controls as much of the story as the storyteller.
New content is continuously added and updated so the shows you're watching with are always fresh. You're able to control notifications to stay up to date with the latest episode releases.
Follow your favorite creators and grow your following so that when you launch a new show, you already have a dedicated fanbase.
More info on Untitled Subscriptions:
• Your subscription will automatically add the allotted currency on renewal
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with cost of renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of the free trial, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to another tier.
• If you decide to cancel your subscription, the cancellation will go into effect at the end of the subscription period.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
i really want my voice to be heard, so i’m writing a review. i’m asking you hide a envelope in the Athens-Clarke county area in Georgia! i have recommended the app to many friends and i’m sure there would be lots of interest! also i love the app and find it very fun and exciting! thank you for hearing me out!
I paid for $10 worth of x (the app’s form of currency) to buy a spot in the August 27th show. The charge showed up on my card but I never received any of the pair for credits so I requested a refund, I’ve missed a spot in the show, and I have to wait 48hrs for the refund to be approved. The credits may have needed more time to show up and it may be my impatience at fault (hence the two star rating instead of one) but I’m still unsatisfied seeing that I’ve restarted the app and opened and realized it which seems like ample time for the credits to load. I’m disappointed to my loss at a change in participating in the show at the very least.
I like this app a lot!! I think it’s a great idea. Saw it from TikToks Taped on a Tree and The August 27th Show, and I find the idea of like hidden messages and stuff really fun. Like many others, this is really new, but I think it’s gonna blow up, so I just wanna say I was here early!!
- Six Three LLC
- 44.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Six Three LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 300 x-bar $0.99
- 3750 x-bar $9.99
- 1000 x-bar $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.