Drylab Set Report complements traditional set and camera reports on paper for professional digital movie and TV drama productions. User-friendly and powerful metadata capturing and management ensure consistency and quality throughout the production process. We’ve built it in collaboration with International Script Supervisors, but it’s also very suitable for other Heads of Departments, including Costume, MakeUp, VFX, Camera etc., where our unique data model can merge all inputs to one database.
One of the things we realized when working with experienced Script Supervisors, is how some of the job is still very convenient to do on paper. Therefore, we haven't digitized script lines and other stuff you prefer to keep in a binder, but instead focused on making a compact digital assistant you can use on both your iPad and iPhone.
* Logical and automatic numbering of days, shots and takes
* Integrated stopwatch to time takes, mark where the action starts, and connect clips to metadata
* Automatic file naming for RED, Canon, Sony and ARRI cameras (short and long)
* Filters, reel, clip number, file name, T-stop
* GPS positioning
* Take pictures on-set or bring in from iPhoto for reference
* Production data accessible by day, shot and take
* Extensive database of lenses and filters (and add your own)
* Tags library (and add your own)
* Circle takes, add grading notes, colour temperature, ISO speed, audio
* Silverstack integration, for direct, instant reporting
* Intuitive reporting: review, print and share using email, AirDrop or any sharing method offered by iPadOS/iOS
* And maybe your favorite feature: Customize your workspace, and choose exactly the fields you want
Prevent page breaks within tables
Ratings and Reviews
Super buggy and poorly designed
Used for a three day shoot. You can’t designate shots as “3A” or “5B”. Can’t log many shots without having to subscribe, and then when I went to export, it didn’t even work. App completely crashed on day 2 and deleted all my data. Not ready for actual use in the slightest.
Developer Response ,
Update, April 4th: We've fixed the shot numbering problem (which occurred on iPhones) as well as all known issues related to the sharing sheet on all device types. Also, Set Report is now completely free, so you no longer have to pay a subscription. Your document probably isn't lost, but for some reason doesn't show up in your Recents tab. If you still can't find it, please get in touch, and we'll be happy to help.
First: Sorry that Set Report didn't work well for you! It sounds like you used it on an iPhone, which will by default show you a numerical keyboard for shot number. We’ll take your feedback into account, and make it easier to enter letters in the shot number field. It would be very helpful if can share exactly what kind of device you were on, so that we can investigate why sharing didn’t work. Set Report should never delete your data. Please have a second look for your Set Report document on your device and iCloud, either using the Files app or SR itself. It could be that the document is just gone from the “Recents” tab.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Drylab R&D AS
- 4.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Drylab AS