macOS application that converts JPEG, PNG, GIF images to WebP.
To convert, either:
- Drag and drop the images onto the application window or the Dock icon.
- Use "Open" in the "File" menu to choose the images to convert.
- Right-click the images in Finder and select WebPonize from the "Open With" menu.
The internal library (libwebp) was updated to the newest version.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work with Big Sur
Tried with 4 different JPGs, all of the outputs where corrupted.
Worked for me
Provides a quick and easy GUI for converting to WebP
Images output are currupt
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shogo Sensui
- 4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Shogo Sensui. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.