TextDiffer is an elegant and simple app for comparing text and sharing diffs. TextDiffer is great for analyzing, teaching, and sharing.
Use it for more than just code, including copywriting and comparing legal documents.
Choose between a light and dark UI theme, and from an array of code syntax highlighting themes.
Customize your text, including font family, font size, and more.
• Code diffing – see which lines of code have changed in a unified diff format
• JSON diffing – compare JSON without considering the reordering of properties as a diff
• Comparing word documents – compare word documents like stories or legal contracts so you can track important changes.
• Working faster – You and your team can quickly glance at what's changed instead of re-reading everything.
• Share diffs – share diffs as patches, rich text, and Markdown in email and chat apps that support it
• Teaching – show your students the code changes you’ve made so they can understand better by seeing incremental changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does text diffing perfectly and is pleasant to use
I'm a developer, and I've been using this every few days to diff code. This app does its job well, runs smoothly, and is so well designed and beautiful.
I also like that it can diff and format JSON, and can syntactically color code in different languages. The customization for fonts and theme colors lets me create really clear screenshots to share with people too. Thanks!
- Christina Holly
- 86.5 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Tinacious Design
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.