A free and simple way to help and protect family by sharing your funeral wishes and ensuring their inheritance is maximised.
- Help loved ones by providing them with the information they will need in one secure place
- Bring them comfort through knowing they are following your wishes
- Setting out your funeral wishes protects them from being pressured to spend more on funeral services
- Ensure every account is known without disclosing value or inheritance details
- Don't pay for insurance and pensions only to have them overlooked and loved ones miss out
The Listpals app makes it easy to summarise your financial affairs and keep them updated. Your wishes regarding matters like burial, cremation & funeral home often go unsaid yet they are the very decisions and issues loved ones and friends are faced with when we die.
Listpals means you can help them and ease their burden.
Knowing your wishes will make their task easier and bring them comfort.
We cannot chose the timing of our passing and for some this will sadly be sudden and without warning. Listpals ensures that should you die or become incapacitated then those dependent upon you are prioritised before everything else.
Listpals also makes it easy for you to ensure that nothing of benefit to your loved ones is overlooked. It does so without disclosing sensitive details or matters you only wish to be known after you have passed.
A Will is important but it does not help loved ones with the immediate decisions they need to make or tracking financial details.
3 easy steps are all that’s needed.
1. Download the app and register.
2. Record your wishes and key information.
3. Select your Listpals and share.
You can add or remove Listpals at any time as well as making any content changes easily and quickly.
Listpals is built upon Google Firestore infrastructure ensuring the highest levels of security and reliability now and in the future.
Sharing is caring.
- 'Treatment wishes' textfield in the Medical Section
- 'Any other financial details' textfield in Financial Section.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.