Stacey David’s Gearz is an award winning, high-octane automotive program that specializes in cutting edge how-to programming to help the DIY enthusiast get out of the house and into the garage.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Gearz TV on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://www.gearz.tv/tos
- Feature enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
My absolute favorite car guy
Growing up in a gearhead family and being one myself ,I use to watch any car related show there was. When I saw Stacey David on tv and seeing his projects he’d build I was hooked. He showed what you could do in your garage/shop with your own project and it is definitely motivating. When the gears App came up I automatically became a paid subscriber. The information, projects, builds and parts he shows always gets the gearhead juices flowing. This is definitely the app for the car guy/girl. Now get out there and work on something.
Best car show
Out of all the car shows out there, Stacey David is the most knowledgeable and capable person on television today. He is handing down knowledge to others and encourages everyone to work on their own projects and vehicles. He is a class act that is hard to follow. He shows no favorites, and truly loves what he does. I have learned a lot, but mostly love the fact that he only does qualify work with no shortcuts. Keep up the great work Stacey!
The show has a wide range of subjects and not just focused on one subject or project. Stacey seems like someone I would enjoy talking to in-person. I seem to remember Stacey talking about fixing up a 240Z. I happen to have a 84 Supra and think it would be great if he restored some JDM stuff. Not a big deal, I still like the show.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Entertainment Corp
- 93.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 David Entertainment Corp
- In-App Purchases
- Gearz TV Subscription $4.99