NEW ISLAND with 6 new puzzles for you to solve!
TILT your phone to solve these new puzzles in unique ways!
- THIS IS A SHORT GAME ~20 min -
Enter the world of Reach, a puzzle adventure game about communication and isolation.
Help a lonely Shadow go out into the world and find the person sending them cryptic messages.
As they leave their trusty outpost, you must guide Shadow through each room.
Solve intriguing puzzles and decode cryptic messages to finally discover who the Other is and what they want.
your device to solve puzzles in unique ways
A world of communication outposts seemingly abandoned by all but Shadow.
The challenging puzzles that bar your way. Use your wits to find your way through.
who the Other is and why Shadow knows them.
Keep in touch & unveil the mysteries of this world:
- you can no longer tilt the key into the void
- updated the app with a fancy new icon
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept, needs polishing
I love the idea of the game, but there are still buggy features.
1) If you complete a puzzle & move onto the next room, you have to be careful not to touch the door you just came through or ladder you climbed, bc you’ll end up back at the beginning of the previous room. Was really frustrating to have to redo puzzles several times.
2) When you pick up an object, it becomes just an outline drawing in your inventory. Looks cool, but sometimes I accidentally pick things up while moving around the screen, something I didn’t even notice, & now I have no idea what it is, bc the outline is too abstract.
I LOVE this game so much! The art is so cute and the puzzles make you really think hard. This is a really short game, only took me about 20-30 minutes. I love how you can tilt you screen to make items move! (Sorry if I spoiled a bit) This isn't a problem, but just a suggestion. It would be helpful if we had a tutorial at the beginning! For example, it teaches you how to walk, or pick things up, or inspect something. I spent the first five minutes just trying things out. Also, for the “XOXO” thing, i think you should make it at least five digits. I didn't know what to do, so i was just randomly spamming random things, and i got it lol. I finished what there is so far, and it ends on a cliffhanger...
Im super excited for the rest to come out! This game is super fun and you wouldn’t regret downloading it!
I, adored this !
this is probably one of the best mobile apps i’ve come across. it’s sadly short at the moment but i’m hoping the team will come by and update the story soon! it’s so cute and the art is right up my alley, it’s just, ugh it’s so good. the story so far is quite intriguing and i’m dying to know what will happen next. even the puzzles aren’t super difficult but are enough to get your brain working and really just pulls you into the app.
the only issue i’ve had so far is the walking is kind of glitchy and bugged me a bit, but i’ve found ways around it. it was also a bit confusing on how to know when you need to tilt your phone, but you figure it out quickly lol.
overall, very nice game, looking forward to more updates!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- W van der Deijl
- 475.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Kela van der Deijl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.