Create custom and personalized widgets for your IOS14 home screen now! Its time to customize your screen to fit your style perfectly with widgets!
With our app you can choose from a variety of stylish remade themes or use your own pictures to make a truly unique widget.
Choose from different sizes (small, medium, large) with each displaying a variety of information like date time and battery usage.
Setting up your widget is very easy
* Go to home screen and press the screen until you enter jiggle mode
* Then tap “+” on top left hand corner of the screen
* Look for our app in the list of widgets and select your size!
* Add to your home screen and place it where you would like!
* Variety of cool preset themes
* Create custom widgets
* Use your own pictures for themes
* Tons of additional customization option (font, color, battery)
* Use your own pictures
* Display a variety of information (time, date, battery usage)
* Easy set up
- More Backgrounds
- More Fonts
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Live this!! BUT would like to see different clock fonts and would pay for them!!
Nice app with potential
This app has fantastic potential for making iPhone home pages look custom and sharp! The biggest let down here however is the clock. It is set to a partially obscure setting, making the image much less bright than the date shown along side of it. Also, the width changes repeatedly as the time changes. Whenever a number 1 is shown the display shrinks to only the width of the number 1, not maintaining its full width. As such, the time display for 1:11 is just plain awful! Also, there is a permanent zero shown to the left of the time that only ever changes for times requiring a 1 for anything from 10:00 to 12:00. Otherwise you get something like 04:56 all the time. Drop the zero, this is not a stopwatch, it’s a clock. With dim brightness, an extra zero, and narrow number 1 digits, all of this makes it unpleasant and hard to read at a glance. Another small detail is that the time shown is for the current minute when the widget is added to the home page, but it is at the beginning of that minute, no matter where in the minute the iPhone’s built in clock is at. As a result, you can get two different times displaying that are as much as 59 seconds off from one another. Not a big deal, but kind of annoying since there is no reason it can’t be made to match exactly.
best widget app for calendar and photos
Love it! easy to use and clean, stylish widgets that I set with the calendar and I can create my own which is even cooler
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RAD PONY APPS - FUN APPS FOR FREE PTE. LTD.
- 33 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © RAD PONY APPS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.