With SEQR you can now be absolutely certain about the safety of the QR codes you scan and safely complete transactions.
• scan and read all kinds of QR codes around you, including payment, website, advertisements, products, contact, telephone, SMS, email, calendar, locations, restaurant menus and more.
• get context-based information about all kinds of QR codes
• be alerted to malware or risky URLs
• provide feedback on risky and unsafe URLs
• safely scan a QR code to complete a transaction, log on to a WiFi network, see product details and much more
• Privacy-by-design: No Ads, No data collection. Your Data (only) on Your Device.
SEQR is designed to identify unsafe content that you may come across. It enables you to make informed decisions about whether or not to trust the QR codes and content through real-time security warnings.
SEQR provides a clean and simple user interface to highlight the key pieces of information required to make a choice. It performs several security checks in addition to using information from various online sources that examine billions of URLs and content on those pages in its search for unsafe websites. The app provides visual cues to alert the user about a potentially risky website URL or if the website is insecure.
SEQR does not require any personally identifiable information to be used and we will not include advertisements or promotions. This app is made available for free.
Enable and disable activity switch.
Option to switch default screen.
- Dhiway Networks Private Limited
- 12.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Dhiway Networks Pvt. Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.