Bank with confidence - Superior CU Mobile Banking allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere. It’s fast, secure, and free!
It’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iOS device.
With Superior CU Mobile, you can:
- Easily sign in with Face ID or Touch ID
- Enable Quick Balances to monitor balances without signing in
- View Quick Balances on your Apple Watch
- Nickname your accounts, shares, and loans for added clarity
- Check available balances & transaction history
- Pay bills and credit cards
- Deposit Checks
- Transfer money between Superior CU accounts
- View statements
- Find the nearest Superior CU branches, ATMs, and Service Centers
- Send us a secure message or live chat during business hours
To use Superior CU Mobile, you must be a Superior Credit Union member. To sign up, visit www.superiorcu.com
- Includes a fix for devices on iOS 12.5 that were having issues launching the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice to use, had bugs
The previous app was not bad and I liked it. This has some menu improvements and more controls over banking that make it a little better, nice update.
The one star reviews saying this switch was not expected is no fault of the bank, Superior had this app switch posted in the last newsletter emails and in person at the banks. It’s not their fault people don’t pay attention and are surprised by the switch. They possibly could have advertised the roll out more aggressively, but overall it has been a nice and easy switch.
Also, the bugs posted by other people in the one star reviews I can duplicate, these need fixed ASAP. You have to log out manually, otherwise opening the app will log you in automatically no password required. Also, the other issues is once you log out the app then reopen it, sometime it won’t recognize your device and also every time it provides the new user message, which seems wrong.
I do not have any limitations on accessing my funds or payments though, all is well there.
UPDATE: It seems that the login bug has been fixed, and I no longer have any other issues logging in.
Lots of improvements
Overall I enjoy the app. I like that the bill pay amounts are deducted right away. I don’t like that you can’t search or filter transactions by payor anymore. Also the app doesn’t allow me to skip a scheduled transfer. I had to cancel the entire transfer then set it up again in order to skip that week.
I am so grateful for my app. I use it almost everyday to make transfers within my account and pay off my visa right after I use it. I also love that I can check what was withdrawn from my account/ when, and I can see if a check went through etc. You can also “nickname” your accounts too which is helpful for me to keep everything organized. Love it!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Superior Financial Credit Union, Inc.
- 102.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Superior Credit Union