Welcome to Boston Lyric Opera’s operabox.tv – the new home for opera and classical music. Whether you’re a longtime fan, or exploring a new passion, operabox.tv is the perfect app for you. Discover new made-for-the-screen productions, short music films from great opera arias, live performances, lively discussions on timely music topics, and much more.
Developed and powered by Boston Lyric Opera, one of America’s most innovative regional companies, operabox.tv mixes groundbreaking premium content you can watch anytime.
Here are some of the channels you’ll find on operabox.tv:
• Digital Opera Productions – New and reimagined productions created specifically for the digital experience. Coming productions include a cinematic take on Philip Glass and Arthur Yorinks’ stunning adaptation of Edgar Alan Poe’s THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER, and DESERT IN -- an eight-part operatic miniseries composed by some of opera’s best new artists and written by exciting playwrights and screenwriters.
• operALIVE – This channel brings live performances streamed right to your device or your TV. (Can’t be there for the live event? Watch on demand for a limited time!)
• Retro+ -- This operabox channel has multimedia series focusing on traditional works from Boston Lyric Opera’s archives. Retro+ Short Cuts takes well-known opera music and sets it to fresh, new artistic films from legendary theater designer John Conklin and filmmaker Greg Emetaz
• We Need to Listen: Conversations That Matter -- Award-winning journalist, public media anchor and classically trained singer Celeste Headlee leads lively and insightful discussions at the intersection of race, opera and classical music, with a rotating panel of industry leaders, and rising and established stars who a more equitable, diverse and accountable artform.
• At Its (s)CORE Podcast – Meet some of the industry’s rising stars from onstage and behind the scenes, who bond over a piece of music, a score, or a shared operatic experience. Diverse voices tell personal and professional stories and highlight important issues for today’s opera.
All this, and more is at operabox.tv – wherever and whenever you want. Download the app today, create an account, and get everything operabox.tv has to offer!
There’s lots of great content on operabox.tv. Your subscription supports the non-profit Boston Lyric Opera to keep creating fresh new content.
Have questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and a member of our team will be happy to help!
To access all features and content you can subscribe to operabox.tv on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://www.operabox.tv/tos
- Added support for certain content displays
- Fixed an issue affecting DRM playback over AirPlay
- Feature enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Boost all keywords top3!provide rating&review keyword install and developer account!
Here focus on Appstore promotion !Visit us on: upmob.xyz(com),Or follow us on SKYPE: Apple Master( live:.cid.6306bf897c7485a7 )! Rating/review/keyword installs are all availabe for all countries on both AppStore &PlayStore! Join us and get a big reward right now!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boston Lyric Opera Company, Inc.
- 52.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Boston Lyric Opera Company, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- operabox.tv Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.