Sushi Surf - Endless Run Fun 4+
Top new surfers game
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Surf, fish and make sushi! New awesome endless-runner fun. Help Kirashi and Miyu surf amazing sea and under-water landscapes. While you surf, catch unusual fish and complete missions for Grandma Hinata to prepare the most delicious sushi. Collect coins on sunken pirate ships and under-water volcanoes. Watch out for dangerous fish and the rocky sea!
- CARVE the perfect wave with simple one-touch control
- CATCH the freshest ingredients for delicious sushi
- COMPLETE missions to increase your score multiplier and receive other exciting rewards
- BRAVE the choppy sea with the coolest boards
- DODGE rocks and evil fish
- COLLECT and earn coins with crazy stunts
- UNLOCK some outstanding gear and insane outfits
- REACH a top spot on the Sushi Surf leaderboard of champions
- USE fish magnets or exciting boosters to improve your run
- ENJOY amazing graphics in wonderful organic environments
No one makes sushi like Grandma. She needs your help. Only the best surfers can ride dangerous waves AND catch the freshest fish for her sushi. As a reward you’ll earn coins, new gear and boosters for even more exciting rides.
Join the best surf fun and DOWNLOAD the game now!
Questions about the game? Ask our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve been working on a smoother overall experience of Sushi Surf.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a fun little time waster and a new twist on the ‘Jet Pack Joyride’ style of ‘endless runner’ but it needs a lot of work. There are only 2 surfers, the unlock-able boards/outfits are only cosmetic and there aren’t many of them, you always start at the first level (no speed boost/skip option) no power-up upgrades (longer magnet/x score, etc upgrades). This feels like a beta version. I hope more is added because I can see potential, but spending any money or time on this, as it is now, seems pointless.
Pay for ads!
Yep, it’s the next generation of “free to play”, you pay for the app, which is modeled on the “free to play” system. Pay for gems to continue a run, or watch an ad.
The ad watching is especially bad, as developers don’t get paid for you watching ads unless they collect some data and report back, or just pass it directly to the advertiser, a cheeky way of saying “we don’t collect data” all the while providing 3rd party access, under the premise you consent since you clicked the button.
While the game may be fun, compared ones with this shady business model should be forced to pay reparations!
Fun game! I hope it takes off!
I love the cute graphics and the game is insanely fun, especially as you get better and really learn to nail the combos. I hope we get to see some events and more!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Awee GmbH
- 277.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Awfully Nice Studios GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- What a start! $1.99
- A small pile of gems $0.99
- A bucket full of gems $4.99
- A big bag of gems $1.99
- A crate filled with gems $9.99
- A cart of gems $49.99
- A bathtub filled with gems $19.99
- Starter Pack! $1.99