Set within the immersive Apex Legends™ universe, Apex Legends Mobile is a strategy battle royale shooter game that features Legendary character-based gameplay, best-in-class squad battles, and fast-paced combat that cemented the game’s place as one of the top shooters, all in a mobile package.
Multiplayer gameplay allows players to join forces with two friends and compete with other mobile players. Combine each Legend's unique skills to master team roles, synergize plays, and dominate the Apex Legends Games.
Battle Royale matches, Arena & legendary squad play await. Download Apex Legends Mobile today!
APEX LEGENDS MOBILE FEATURES
Strategic Gameplay with Iconic Legends
- Strategy, tactical squad play, and Battle Royale is the core of our DNA!
- FPS, TPS, and combat action with an arsenal of exotic weaponry, equipment, and tactical abilities
- Shoot with a gun that fits your playstyle! SMG, Assault Rifle, LMG, or Shotgun
- Arena matches require fast-paced strategic choices in order for survival
- Legends await! Choose from a cast of beloved Legends as well as exclusive characters to the mobile version of the game
- Master each character with unique abilities and personalities to find a Legend that fits an array of playstyles
Team-based Multiplayer Hero Shooter
- Squad up with two other players in competitive PvP team battle games
- Legendary squads are formed by combining each teammates’ unique skillset
- Multiplayer squad play with strategic combinations and evolving tactics
- Fight and join forces with friends and players alike in epic battle royale games
High-Octane Battle Royale Competition
- PvP FPS & TPS hero shooter combat gameplay, now more fast-paced and innovative
- Shooting gunplay and movement more fluid than ever
- Battle Royale fun amplified with exhilarating action
- Rooted in an Immersive and Ever-Evolving Apex Legends Universe
- Fight to survive unpredictable conditions and challenges
- New Legends are continuously introduced to test players’ skills
Mobile First Adaptations & Innovations
- A standalone Apex Legends title on mobile
- Optimized UI and controls custom-built for mobile devices
- Unique mobile-only content and gameplay modes
- New Legends, maps, gameplay, modes, progression, and live events
Hero shooter, innovative combat, and more. Squad up and download today to become an Apex Legend!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on ea.com/service-updates.
New Legend: Ash
The sinister simulacrum Ash makes her way into the Apex games!
New Battle Pass
Dress like a champion & so much more with this brand new Battle Pass!
Signature Weapon: Constellation
Our first ever signature weapon has been unleashed for our first ever Mobile-first Legend, Fade! Participate in in-game events to unlock this evolving deadly weapon!
Seasonal events & new limited time game modes await you this season in Apex Legends Mobile! Look out for Halloween themed events as well as Second Shot Blitz, a new twist on the classic BR mode now featuring random revives!
A new Town Takeover hits Kings Canyon in the form of The Coliseum POI. Take on all challengers in this gladiatorial arena & reap the rewards of sweet loot!
World’s Edge is back & available in the Battle Royale Map rotation.
Select Legends & weapons have received a balance pass, check out the full notes to find out more!
Bug Fixes & Optimization
Check out the Patch notes for a full breakdown of bug fixes & game optimization!
Ratings and Reviews
Apex Legends Mobile is packed with sprawling maps filled with industrial facilities, towering cliffs, and superpowered abilities that can dramatically change the tide of battle. Features like these keep us coming back to team up with friends and fight to be the last squad standing. The fast-paced action looks great too, and its extensive arsenal of weapons ensures the smooth combat stays spicy. With extra modes to shake things up, it’s already a legend in our book.
Wish I didn’t uninstall
I really love this game with all the characters missions abilities maps modes battle pass etc and I just fell in love with the game I sadly had to delete it because I was heading off for college and didn’t have time for games anymore and life just kept getting in the way I really hate that missed everything after the fade update until now (Monday September 9th, 2022) and that I won’t be able to get those characters that makes me really sad but I also didn’t have a choice but I’m back and ready for action although I wish I could of gotten them characters I missed but the game is really awesome I love it definitely way better the fortnite and pubg it’s probably in my opinion the number 1 best FPS Battle Royal on mobile, console, and PC it’s graphics is stunning and the world is just absolutely beautiful like it’s not even a battle royal it’s like some adventure game like dragon trail or sky children of light which is both extremely beautiful games definitely recommend u go play them the games battle and loot system for apex is really cool with sick animations and awesome voice acting it runs so smooth and it just feels so good playing Apex really awesome game just don’t miss the updates or u will be extremely depressed like me 🥲🥲🥲
My honest take.
I’m actually having fun playing this game. I am absolute trash when it comes to the console/pc versions of the game but here I have a chance. Since the release of the console/pc game I’ve gotten about 10 wins so that tells you my experience. Here in mobile I actually win whether it be against a few bots and actual players I win nonetheless but here is where I make my complaint. It’s not about the performance or the hackers or even the lack of “no fill squads” but the reward system. Flux.. it’s all I get and when I do get something different like a skin or a tracker, it’ll be one I got and will be converted into what you might ask. That’s right! FLUX!! Please for the sake of my mental health, adjust the flux earning rate or at the very least; make it so that the crafting in this game is as affordable as the console/pc versions. If things where more affordable then I can accept the amount of flux I’ve gotten with open arms and strive to craft every available item possible. I am aware that the game is at its early stages and will see improvements over the course of it and I will be there to see it but until then I’d like to leave this on a good note. The game is really fun and I’m enjoying the experience as a whole. It has its quirks and it definitely isn’t perfect but I know and expect much needed improvements will be made so long as we give them the devs ample time and patience. P.S. My club and I really hate FLUX
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 3.9 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2022 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.