Timedash combines your most vital daily information in one nifty widget: time, date, weather & a daily step counter, all available in one clear overview on your home screen. Choose from up to 38 different function & color combinations, ranging from expressive and colorful to sleek and clean designs. Carefully designed with lots of attention to detail, Timedash is an absolute must have widget for every Home Screen!
● Like keeping track of your daily step count? Ana Weather Steps or Ana Date Steps makes this very easy and with the colorful options available even a feast for the eye! To display your current step count Timedash optionally connects with Apple Health App.
● Want to have the best looking digital clock combined with the date and local weather indicator? The Digi Date widget is for you!
● Going for a hike in the weekend? Use the pedometer to keep track your daily step count, combined with the time and local weather.
● Do you work across different time zones? Use the dual time zone widget combined with the date and local weather.
● Use the analog / digital clock for a clean and minimalist approach.
Timedash comes with four unique widgets, each available in multiple cool color combinations:
● Ana Digi
Ana Digi combines an analog and digital clock as homage to eighties analog-digital watchmaking.
● Dual Ana Date Weather
Analog clocks in two time zones, date and local weather indicator.
● Digi Date Weather
Digital clock combined with date and local weather indicator.
● Ana Weather Steps
Analog clock combined with local weather indicator and your current step count.
● Ana Date Steps
Analog clock and date combined with your current step count.
• Timedash is available for iPhone and iPad running iOS 14+, and can be accessed across all your iOS devices with a one-time purchase.
• There is only one version of Timedash in the App Store. Other similar-looking apps are not developed by the Timedash team.
• Timedash optionally connects with Apple Health App to display your daily step count.
• Timedash uses your location to display local weather data.
• We take your privacy very seriously and will never collect, nor share, any personal data.
Proudly designed and made in Amsterdam
© Timedash 2021 – TIN
iPhone 14 Pro fix
Ratings and Reviews
Great little widget so far
Perfect widget displaying time, weather, and date trifecta for me. The clean look of the design is appreciated. I hope there will be more similarly thoughtful color options and other combos of data down the road. Also, larger widget options would be nice as long as they keep the same thoughtful clean design.
Very functional and well designed app.
Love how the app works and specially is designed. Plenty of handy features which I use daily. A bargain if you ask me!
Note: make sure to give the app all the permissions it need for it to work correctly. I see negative reviews here and it clearly looks like they have not have given the app all the permissions.
Beautiful design, very useful
Love the function and design of the app. Clean and useful, all around. All the color options are fun too. The info/stats and clock work great. The little yellow dot that shows the temperature is really cool in that it changes to grey on cloudy days, black at night, and yellow on sunny days. I’m really enjoying this app a ton, and highly recommend it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TIN Studio
- 16.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 TIN
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.