Remote control for smart tv.
Remote for Roku TV is the best free iPhone/iPod remote control unit for Roku Streaming Player and Roku TV.
Thanks to this iOS application, access to movies, music and games will become simpler and easier, and you will love your Roku even more. All you need is connect your iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Universal remote control for insignia tv, vizio tv, tv remote control,tv control.
- Automatic detection of Roku in the Wi-Fi network;
- A large touchpad for convenient menu and content navigation;
- Launching of channels directly from the application;
- Search for YouTube videos and streaming to Roku from iPhone/iPod.
- Rokie is compatible with all Roku models including Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3, Streaming Stick, Express, Express+, Premiere, Premiere+, Ultra, Roku TV;
- Some applications like YouTube and Hulu+ have their own screen keyboards and do not take input from the iOS keyboard;
This application is not an affiliated entity of Roku, Inc, and Remote for TV is not an official product of Roku, Inc.
- Update icon
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
TV switching feature is a lifesaver!
Before this app I had one app installed on my iphone and one on my ipad. Also had to install different apps to control different tv's. With this, I can get rid of all that hassle and control everything through one app and the best part is it works without lagging or saying I need to pair again (like others did, grrrr). Also only one small ad at the top, which is very little.
Sony remote that works!
I can see why this is highly rated. I opened and the first thing it did was guide me step by step on how to connect my Sony Bravia tv. I chose it from a list and a pin popped up on my tv, that I just had to put in the app. That's it! Now I've been using this app as my full time remote since then and there's never been any lag or misconnections!
I hate it
I hate the remote, swiping is way more inconvenient than tapping an arrow. When I try swiping it thinks I tapped and I have hit the back button and start over. It makes no sense why they went away from the arrow up, down, left and right. The swiping makes it harder.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Duy Hoang
- 24.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Duy Hoang
- In-App Purchases
- Remote Control Monthly $16.99
- Remote Weekly $7.99
- Remote Yearly $98.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.