Agree is a shared voting app to help you come to a joint decision with friends and colleagues. Create and share polls, and simply swipe right to vote yes and left for no. Winning options pop up as a notification once everyone has voted.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE AGREE:
It’s super simple to pick up and use, and built with macOS design guidelines in mind to look great in light and dark mode alike. It contains multiple tints and themes to tweak the app your way, so you can make it your own. Also, the intuitive swipe gestures to vote on polls coupled with the keyboard shortcuts makes using the app a joy.
- Beautifully designed with macOS guidelines in mind
- Swipe to vote mechanism
- Context menus for further actions (voting, duplicating, deleting)
- Add date/time for expected poll completions to present a soft deadline
- Push notifications to be alerted of winning choices
- Sync and share polls via iCloud
- Themes and tints
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Universal app (available on iPhone/iPad/Mac)
GET IN TOUCH:
If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch. Agree was created by an incredibly small team of one and I’d love to hear your thoughts. I’m available through Twitter @JPEGuin.
Please note that the app requires an active signed in iCloud account to work correctly.
Agree+ allows you to add unlimited vote options to polls, change the app’s theme and tint, along with the alternate app icon.
- You can now edit polls directly from the polls list (long-press a poll)
- Entering the description when creating new polls is now optional
- Added a legend in settings to indicate what the symbols mean
- Improved poll result accuracy
- Fixed issue where polls would present their results even if there were no shared users
- Fixed issue where updating poll descriptions wouldn’t immediately reflect the changes
- Fixed issue where polls wouldn’t share with others at times
- Fixed issue where multiple votes could be cast by a single user, which would add weight to one side
- Fixed issue where the keyboard couldn’t be dismissed by tapping the done key at times when composing polls
Agree was created by an incredibly small team of one and I’d love to hear your thoughts. I’m available through Twitter @JPEGuin.
Ratings and Reviews
Can we get....
The ability to add multiple questions within a poll?
Almost 5 stars for Voiceover :)
Hi Shihab Mehboob, I am running your Agree app on an iPhone X with 256gb on iOS 14.3 along with Voiceover. Your app is off to a great start being accessible for blind users. However, there is a graphic or button (a check mark icon) that Voiceover can not read and it occurs when sharing a created poll to contacts. Lastly, it seems that other Agree users do not receive a notification when I have finished there pole that they have created. I look forward to your fixing all these issues to make this a 5 star app.
A simple, elegant and iOS native polls app
Finally, a polls app that is simple, elegant with an iOS native design and no reliance on third party servers or account integration. You don’t have to sign up for yet another service and create yet another user account because it syncs via iCloud!
Just install the app, create a poll, share a link and everyone can vote. Awesome!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great feedback. This is very kind of you.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shihab Mehboob
- 2.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Shihab Mehboob.
- In-App Purchases
- Agree+ $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.