Roku Remote Control is a free and reliable app for controlling Roku TV and Roku streaming players.
This application contains all the features of a Roku controller.
You can cast high quality videos, audios or pictures from your phone or tablet onto Roku TV. This Smart TV Remote Control app also helps you use swipe-based gestures on your devices for easier navigation.
You can also mirror the screen of your phone or tablet onto your Roku TV. This is very convenient for you to show presentations, slide shows, ...
Roku Remote Control also helps you to quickly access all channels on Roku TV like HBO, Youtube, Netflix ...
Main functions of the application:
- Smart remote control
- Cast images, videos, audios to Roku TV
- Screen mirroring
- Quick access to interesting channels
Setup: To use the Roku Remote Control app you have to connect your TV and phone to the same Wifi.
Note that the screen mirroring function of the application has a certain delay, so it is not suitable for playing games or watching movies.
DISCLAIMER: This application is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Roku, Inc. and it is not an official product of it or of its affiliates.
(Please note that this application cannot turn on your TV. Your TV is not connected to WiFi when it is OFF, so it can't accept commands.)
*** Upgrade to Premium to remove ads and unlock all features***
You can choose one-time payment or
a monthly subscription. (with 3-day free trial)
a weekly subscription. (with 3-day free trial)
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase (After free trial period if offered).
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I hate it
I hate the remote, swiping is way more inconvenient than tapping an arrow. When I try swiping it thinks I tapped and I have hit the back button and start over. It makes no sense why they went away from the arrow up, down, left and right. The swiping makes it harder.
My siblings are gonna hate me
I got this app not only because my 4 year old brother looses the roku remote control a lot but so I can also change the show when he has the remote and freak him and my sister out?
It works just fine. Never any problems .
Used to have problems with connectivity - they did an update a while back and now it’s great. I really love roku remote control app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RETURNONE COMPANY LIMITED
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- ©2021 RETURNONE Co. Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version Weekly $4.49
- Pro Version Yearly $99.99
- Pro Version Monthly $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.