Tuning Tuner is the simplest and the best tool for tuning the musical instrument!
Tuning Tuner is a professional chromatic tuner with unique algorithms designed for most accurate tuning. It works well for a wide range of instruments and is tested with guitar, violin, flute, ukulele, some woodwind and brass, voice, and more musical instrument.
Tuning Tuner is the simplest and the best tool for tuning the guitar! It has the high-quality sounds of the tuned acoustic guitar. Standard, drop D, drop A, open C, half step down, and many more.
The application captures audio signal using the microphone and performs Fast Fourier Transform in order to analyser the signal and determine its frequency, which in turn determines the note being played.
Tuning Tuner that Assists Music Learning by Detecting and Processing Musical Characteristics from Microphone in Real-Time to help you quickly and easily tune your musical instrument. As a pitch detector the tuner app is capable of working in noisy environment.
This tuning app also works as a pitch pipe and can sound a reference note to tune your instrument. Pitched Tuner displays a traditional tuner needle and dial. You just play the sound and the note and frequency are detected. It will let you tune any musical instrument with a very high accurateness and a wide range that covers A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4186.01 Hz).
This tuning app also works as a pitch pipe and can sound a reference note to tune your instrument. Pitched Tuner displays a traditional tuner needle and dial. It clearly shows the frequency being played as well as the nearest note and error in cents. The dial then allows you to easily track small changes in pitch. A separate volume indicator tells you how clearly the microphone is picking up your instrument sound.
Tuning Tuner lite Designed in collaboration with The Great And professional singing teacher.
This app can be used for vocal training and do you have little or no singing experience or voice training. Voice Training App plays a note or phrase of notes, and you sing to it. This App showing which note you should sing and which pitch you are correctly singing your note names in Best Tuner.
User can choose from different note naming systems such as
- Standard (#)
- Standard (b)
- Do Re Mi (#)
- Do Re Mi (b)
- German (#)
- German (b)
- Sargam (#) (Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa)
- Sargam (b) (Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Sa)
- Indian Sargam (#) (सा रे गा माँ पा धा नि)
- Indian Sargam (b) (सा रे गा माँ पा धा नि)
User can choose from different strings naming systems such as
- Standard Tuning (E-A-D-G-B-E)",
- Drop D (D-A-D-G-B-E)
- Open D Tuning (D-A-D-F#-A-D)
- Open C Tuning (C-G-C-G-C-E)
- Open A Tuning (E-A-C#-E-A-E)
- Open B Tuning (B-F#-B-F#-B-D#)
- Open E Tuning (E-B-E-G#-B-E)
- Open F Tuning (F-A-C-F-C-F)
- Open G Tuning (D-G-D-G-B-D)
- Half step (D#-G#-C#-F#-A#-D#)
- One step down (D-G-C-F-A-D)
Easy to use and innovative must have features are all included.
- The most acoustic, electric or bass guitar tuning app
- Superfast and simple user interface!
- Automatic note detection
- Analog like needle
- Exact frequency display.
- Wide Detection Range
- Clean bright and simple analog like UI
- High precision tuner
- Tuning fork, pitched pipe
- An Alternative tunings app for other musical instrument
- Works in noisy surroundings
- Adjust the volume Tuner gain of the app for quieter instruments and noisy environments.
- No advertisements
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Purnima Verma
- 10.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Arnold Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.