Alex Fine is a former D1 Athlete based in Los Angeles, who has made a name for himself in the entertainment industry by training top celebrities, artists, athletes, and filmmakers. Alex is a specialist in performance and transformational training. He has worked alongside some of the brightest, industry-leading professionals in the fitness and wellness community. Alex created Almost Home, to combine his expertise, and that of his peers, into a wellness & lifestyle company that aims to provide comprehensive guidance in mental, physical, spiritual, and sexual health.
What to expect:
1. Strength, HIIT, Bodyweight, and Ab workouts taught by Alex & his team.
2. No-equipment options.
3. Meal Plans for Fat loss and Muscle Gain: Omnivore, Herbivore, and Vegan.
4. Guided Yoga.
5. Guided Meditation.
6. Skin Care Routines with Cassie Fine.
7. Healthy Cooking Recipes with Chef Mikie.
8. Celebrity Guest Workouts
9. A Community Built Around Support & Care.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to AlmostHome Wellness on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://almost-home.vhx.tv/tos
Ratings and Reviews
You’ll never need another wellness app
I just spent the past 10 min deleting my other fitness/ wellness apps. The almost home app has everything you need to be the healthiest you. I love the fact that I can access easy to follow programs for not just my physical health but mental health and nutrition. The coaches seem kind and are easy to follow. The app also includes skin care videos and easy to follow healthy but delicious cooking videos. As if all that wasn’t enough Alex Fine took it a step further and made the app free for the first week and super affordable for the rest of the year. I wish I could have given it more than 5 stars.
Yes yes yes!
I found almost home by following Cassie and KJ last year. Getting Cassie’s program was the first workout program I consistently followed and looked forward to working out. When the app was announced I couldn’t be happier. I love being able to follow along with the workouts in the videos and the mediation is amazing. I can’t wait to see more videos . This app is everything!
The ideas on these videos and having healthy options and chef cooking them. The skin care routine, yoga, I mean I can go on and on. I hope to see more coming in the future. It is only a beginner app.
I would like to see workouts with weights. Like a full routine on that too. Other than that very useful app
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 8311 Holdings LLC
- 94.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 8311 Holdings LLC
- In-App Purchases
- AlmostHome Wellness Monthly $9.99
- AlmostHome Wellness Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.