Voice control for AVM Fritz! home automation devices.
This is a lite version limited to 5 commands per day, otherwise it is identical to the full version. You can use it to test if your FritzBox is working, if it's not one of the officially supported FritzBoxes 7490 or 7590 with the latest BIOS. You can comment in your review if your hardware works or not (useful for other users).
Important note: Siri is at the moment not available in Polish and Greek, but ¡Fritzi! supports this two languages. If you want to use Siri, you'll have to create the shortcuts in any of the other available languages.
¡Fritzi! languages: ar, da, de, el, en, es, fi, fr, he, it, nb, nl, pl, pt, ru, sv, tr.
Siri languages: ar, da, de, en, es, fi, fr, he, it, nb, nl, pt-BR, ru, sv, tr (and many others excepting el and pl).
Supported devices and characteristics:
- AVM FritzBox 7490 and 7590: other models with the latest Bios will surely work (specially the home automation commands which follow a standard API), but they were not tested and are not officially supported. The WPS and guest Wi-Fi commands are no standard and may not work on other models. The app provides voice commands for switching on and off the guest Wi-Fi, activating the guest WPS (only if configured with user name and password) and activating the main WPS. QR-codes for quick login onto the guest and main Wi-Fi.
- AVM Fritz!DECT 200: switch on and off, temperature and watt display. Voice commands for switching on and off.
- AVM Fritz!DECT 300: battery stand and temperature display. Setting any temperature on the app (drag & drop of the green needle or increase/decrease arrows). Voice commands for closing the heating, setting savings and comfort temperatures and full open.
- AVM Fritz!DECT 400: battery stand display, the device accepts no commands. It will be hidden by default.
- AVM Fritz!DECT 440: battery stand and temperature display, the device accepts no commands. It will be hidden by default.
- AVM Fritz!DECT 500: switch on and off, set the color, white temperature or color saturation and luminosity. Voice commands for switching on and off, set the color, white temperature or color saturation and luminosity.
- Deutsche Telekom motion sensor: it is recognized, but it accepts no commands.
- Groups: Voice commands for switching on and off.
- Templates: Voice command for applying the template.
- Choose between small and big tiles.
- Choose between separated or unique view.
- Drag & drop to reorder your devices.
- Change the display name, tile color, icon, icon color and voice command for every device/group/template.
- Hide/unhide any device, group or template.
- Lock the controls on the tile for any device, to avoid, for example, powering off a computer by mistake.
In order to use the voice commands with Siri, you will have to create a shortcut with the Shortcuts app for each command, otherwise Siri tries only to look for commands like "Put the light on" in HomeKit. You can create more than a shortcut for a command, as synonyms like "Put the light in the kitchen on" and "Switch the light in the kitchen on". Every command and shortcut should be unique, of course. With the new shortcut creation mode, now you can create the shortcuts directly from ¡Fritzi! in a quick and easy way.
You can also use Siri on your iWatch if you select to show the shortcut on the iWatch. The iPhone must be paired and connected to the iWatch and the app must run in the background. Please, note that Siri is not available in every region and language.
AVM and Fritz! are registered marks of AVM. All other mentioned names and brands are registered by the respective company.
I am not affiliated to or, in any means, belong to AVM.
Changes for HTTP with iOS 14.4.2.
Small visual corrections.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fernando R. Fernandez G.
- 48.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fernando R. Fernández G.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.