** Developer-First Database GUI **
--> Live Query
Always fresh, up-to-date documents, in real-time.
--> Query History
Keep track of what you tried, what works, and what doesn't.
Get back precisely where you left, never lose progress again.
Navigate between related documents, across collections.
JSON Schema and TypeScript interfaces for your collections.
Pin documents to the side for quick reference.
--> ...and the basics
- Connect to multiple databases simultaneously.
- Find, aggregate, and distinct queries.
- Insert, update, remove, and duplicate documents.
- Export and import collections, or query results.
- Shortcut to close the active tab: Ctrl/Cmd + W
- Auto-detect local databases on common ports
- Toggle the visibility of internal databases
- Export aggregate documents
- Automatically switch between dark and light mode based on system setting
- Create new dates and _ids using values "Date()" and "ObjectId()"
- Avoid storing duplicates in Query History
- Avoid executing incorrectly formatted queries
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pier-Luc Gendreau
- 86 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.11.0 or later.
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Pier-Luc Gendreau
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.