Tagmiibo: Write NFC Tags 4+
Amiibo identify & backup
- Offers In-App Purchases
Tagmiibo creates backup amiibos with NFC 215 tags. It's the most user-friendly NFC writer on the market. Follow 4 simple steps and you will have your own tagmiibo made in no time.
• No ads.
• 4 simple steps with lots of guidance. Super easy to use.
• NFC 215 tag recommendations that are guaranteed to work.
• Amiibo scan & identify, plus amiibo.life integration, so you can learn about the amiibos you own.
• 5 free tag writes for everyone. Upgrading to Pro unlocks unlimited writes. If you don't need unlimited writes, you have the option to pay less to increase the write limit.
• Magic trick mode allows you to play magic tricks using the app. And it's free.
• Beautiful user interface & full dark mode support.
- This app requires iPhone 7 or later. iPads are not supported.
- PowerTags and N2 Elite tags are not yet supported.
If you need help, please visit: https://tagmiibo.app
• Added support for Tears of the Kingdom amiibo.
• Tagmiibo is an app that creates backup amiibos with NFC 215 tags.
Ratings and Reviews
The App works perfectly!
This app works perfectly once you have all the necessary files. It has links how to videos, question buttons if you are a bit confused on what is missing, and links to Amiibo sites with additional info! Very helpful! I wish it was free; but worth getting it at least 50% off if you intend to use it more than 5 times (as the free version of this app only lets you write 5 times to a NFC card/chip). It is great to help preserve your Amiibos without having to continuously grab and use them to scan. Useful and practical! Best app for Amiibo NFC writing for iPhone! ***Please note: in order to use this your iPhone needs to be a iPhone XR model or newer; as the older iPhones themselves do not have the ability to write to NFC items.*** I tested currently with a old iPhone XR; works perfectly! Have fun!
This app is amazing, the steps were really easy to follow. I wasn’t sure where to get an encryption key and saw a review that said to look on the subreddit. I found it and added it to my files. I grabbed all the bin files from GitHub that miffycs made. They were all easy to download. I plopped the bin file in, had my NTAG215 sticker ready and wrote to it. There were a few that gave me an error but that was because I didn’t properly place my phone on the sticker. It worked after a second try. I tested each one on animal crossing and they all came up. Super easy. Thumbs up. I needed more than 5 and they had a deal for unlimited so I said why not. It’s a gift for my niece but I’ll make some for myself as well. Thank you for making this app.
To everyone being stingy over the 10$ charge for unlimited writes, get over it and just shell over the money. It’s by far worth it. I now have every acnh villager amiibo/amiibo cards, every smash bros amiibo, and every BOTW amiibo. Prob saved me a thousand in money. (I have 300 tags written, and each singular amiibo costs about *give or take* 25-30$. 30$ times 300 = 9000$. Granted ofc the amiibo cards are less money but just like even without counting the 149 villager cards i have,
151 x 30$ = 4530$) So yeah, the app is really straightforward, if you don’t like to use it then cool, all the better for you, but for people who dont have the amount mentioned above or the time to get all their favorite characters or villagers or items in the game, its perfect. Thanks.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Actowise LLC
- 48 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Actowise LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Lifetime: Unlimited Writes $8.99
- Up to 20 Tag Writes $3.99
- Up to 50 Tag Writes $6.99
- Up to 100 Tag Writes $11.99
- Pro Lifetime: Unlimited Writes $19.99