Remember that time you had a thought and forgot about it later? Or all those thoughts in your head but can't really order them correctly?
Well, Thinkdrop can help you with these problems.
In a time where there is too much information to consume,
your mind replaces your thoughts constantly due to the limited space.
This leads to our minds being cluttered with too many thoughts which leads to
stress, anxiety, worries, pressure, unclarity, and more.
You need a tool that lets you unload your thoughts.
That is as private as the mind.
Secure as your mind.
A tool that unclutters your mind for the better.
Thinkdrop (2) is here.
Thinkdrop is made to drop your thoughts fast and private. Have a thought as an idea, compliment, annoyance, concern, accomplishment, or similar? Write, speak, or even snap it down and unload your mind. Thinkdrop then keeps your thoughts encrypted and securely stored locally on your phone or even in your personal iCloud. Thinkdrop thus only accessibly by you like your own mind.
Reduce your cluttered mind by unloading your thoughts in Thinkdrop and gain progress in becoming more mentally wealthy.
- Write, snap or speak your thoughts.
- Proven standard high-quality encryption standards on all your thoughts
- Expand on your original thought and create threads
- Speech recognition when recording your voice to create audio-based thoughts
- Playback for all your audio-based thoughts that were recorded
- Important thoughts can be pinned to always be within reach as soon as possible
- Auto-delete thoughts that are too old when accessing the Thinkdrop again
- Face- or Touch ID to prevent unauthorized access by others than yourself
- Beautiful design
- Search functionality to search all your thoughts
- Statistics and insights to make you understand yourself better
- Know if you were positive, neutral, and negative using Machine Learning Sentiment Analysis
- Support for an infinite amount of thoughts until you have no more storage
- Customizable notifications to remind you to unload your mind
- Auto-save any taken pictures to your Photos app
- Tweet button available to automatically send the written text to your Twitter app
- Light- and dark mode support
- Sync your thoughts across all your Apple devices (Premium)
- Fixed translations on some screens for English, Dutch, and Spanish
- Improved iCloud syncing performance
- After adding a certain amount of thoughts, Thinkdrop 2 will ask you to review the app (and hopes you give a good review as well ^^)
- Added an additional channel for customer support
- Reduced the quality of images at my thoughts screen to improve scrolling performance
Thank you for using Thinkdrop 2! Thinkdrop 2 hopes that you cleared your mind by unloading your thoughts down. To improve it further we are releasing an update for the mobile app! If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to get in touch. Thinkdrop 2 loves to hear your feedback. Contact us via our social media channels provided within the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ho Ye Lam
- 68.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © @Kin-Yee 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Think Drop 2 Monthly Premium $2.99
- Think Drop 2 Annual Premium $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.