Tokyo Game Show 2020 official selected indie game, now available on iOS devices.
Thumb Culture: 10/10
Couple of Gamer: 9/10
Girl Gamers UK: 8/10
Trek through a dangerous world filled with mystery in solitude. Overcome the numerous obstacles and uncover the buried secrets. Can you break the infinite cycle, and find your true self?
Monobot is a 2D physics-based puzzle platformer where you take control of Mono, a small entity caught up in a hostile world set in a dark, distant future. Coming online, Mono finds himself alone and without answers. Players must guide Mono through his solo journey, unravelling puzzles to uncover the buried secrets of this dystopian world.
Starting as a simple robot without much knowledge of the world around him, Mono begins his journey armed only with his ingenuity and reflexes. As he traverses through the desolate world, players will slowly be able to upgrade Mono with unique enhancements to help him on his journey - a magnetic arm and teleportation arm which provide Mono with new creative solutions to the puzzles that befall him. Collect various documents and overcome numerous obstacles in order to discover humanity’s final fate.
* Explore a dark world filled with killer robots set on destroying non-conforming bots
* Solve puzzles to unlock pathways, discover powerful upgrades, and uncover the dark story of what happened to humanity
* Upgradeable powered robotic arm to overcome obstacles within the desolate future
* Use artificial gravity to help Mono traverse areas of the planet
* Collect communication logs to decipher a grand story of humanity's rise and fall
* Explore the world created with a rich and beautiful handcrafted cinematic art style
* 7 chapters of a vast world filled with puzzles, stealth, and danger
* Alternate endings depending on gameplay choices made
For any assistance please join our DISCORD channel:
or send mail to
we're always happy to help.
- Reduced game build size
- Added recommendation for graphics settings
Ratings and Reviews
Very well done 👍
Great graphics and a wonderful storyline. Hope
a sequel is in the works. Worth the money
and no annoying ads. Highly recommended.
So much fun😁😁😁😁
Really enjoyed the story and play mechanics
Controls are easy once you get used to it. I recommend using the virtual joystick.
A smart little puzzler, set in a visually attractive environment. Very enjoyable.
No problems with the touch-mode controls.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shenzhen Dreamsmith Entertainment Co., Ltd.
- 801.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 DreamSmith Studio
- In-App Purchases
- MAIN CONTENT $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.