Screegle = Screen Sharing for Professionals
Screegle lets you share any window you want over a clean desktop background image.
Your co-workers, team, customers, or students see a clean, uncluttered version of your desktop that only contains the windows you explicitly selected, nothing more.
No more notifications popping up, personal web sites, files and folders that might reveal personal information.
Using Screegle is very simple:
1 - press ⌘ F1 over any window you want to select or deselect (a blue ribbon will appear around it)
2 - in your video meeting app, share the "Screegle Share" window and you're all set!
You can also record a video of your Screegle windows, with voice.
This is useful to share clean desktops with co-workers for asynchronous communication.
Please contact me for feedback, ideas and bug reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
- high resolution support (1080p, thanks Thomas!)
- localized in English, French, Italian and Polish
- preview windows updates correctly when clicking the last selected window
- simpler menu design and captions
- prevent ENTER/RETURN to be defined as keyboard shortcut
- new option to select your own desktop image by selecting it
- added support for HEIC and HEIF images
- delete previously cached background image if default background images are chosen
- if video saving fails, give a chance to pick another folder
- don’t auto activate selected windows (because it might hide the macOS dialog asking for permission)
- optimization to draw preview window when necessary
- keep native, high resolution of background images
- a spinner shows while saving a video
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AppBlit LLC
- 7.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, French, Italian, Polish
- Age Rating
- © AppBlit LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.