Math can be fun. For everyone. From bite-sized lessons and effortless learning to streaks and gamification, Duolingo Math takes everything you love about Duolingo and brings it to math.
Did you know over 90% of US adults admit to experiencing math anxiety? It’s true. Math anxiety prevents many people from enjoying math and developing basic proficiency. But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Whether you're an adult who wants to strengthen your everyday math skills, or a student studying math for the first time, you'll absolutely love learning with Duolingo Math. Plus, you can do it anywhere, anytime.
Why Duolingo Math?
• Learn by doing, not viewing. Math is usually taught with textbooks, videos and lectures. But, math is a lot more fun when you can touch it, break it into pieces, and move it around. This is the new way to learn math.
• Enjoy all the best features of Duolingo, but for math. After a decade of developing the world's most popular language learning app, we know how to make learning fun. Start your 10-day streak learning math now, and you'll thank yourself later.
• Train your brain with something that's actually useful. Brain training apps and sudoku can be a good mental challenge, but they aren't helping you develop a valuable skill. Improving your mental math skills with Duolingo Math will come in handy all the time.
What does Duolingo Math teach?
• Elementary math, including topics like multiplication, addition, and fractions for students
• Everyday math skills for adults to exercise their brains
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://www.duolingo.com/terms
We work hard to subtract bugs and add improvements into every release. Send us your feedback at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
The Best Arithmetic App For Anyone!
Now that I am in my senior year and learning College Algebra, my teacher had pointed out how a lot of people are severely lacking in arithmetic. We were heavily disadvantaged by the pandemic and my education through elementary & middle school was heavily flawed. I was never truly able to grasp the concept of anything due to the school systems lack of competence when it comes to individuals with learning disorders.
In the few days i’ve been using this app, my basic math has improved to a point where i’m already significantly more confident without a calculator! All the concepts are easy to understand and there is NO pressure to get things right all the time. My only complaint is that this app is bound to arithmetic because I would love something like this for higher level math!
I think this app would be amazing for kids who struggle with learning math or people that really need to brush up on the basics! (Plus it’s fun)
Can’t wait for more!
TLDR: If math was not fun for you in school, download this app. If you want to be able to do math in your head, download this app.
This app must have flown under the radar - I’m expecting it to blow up, though. Technology enables us to automate computations of various levels in the pursuit of convenience. For many, me included, this resulted in a noticeable decrease in the ability to perform basic arithmetic. If you want to reclaim the ability to do basic math in your head and get general estimates with your finances, measurement estimates in that DIY project you’re working on, or make math fun again, this app is for you. The UI is very similar to Duolingo, but much simpler.
Useful Mental Math
As someone who is almost going to high school, this is basic I know lol, but to be honest I always have to count and mental math is really needed since I gotta use my brain instead of adding it up, you know what I mean ;-: This actually helps if I’m going way too fast or spending more time on it than I should be when I do harder assignments or tests at school. Ya know, it could be nice if the future generations can understand the harder topics like 5 or 6th grade stuff maybe? That could be cool right?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Duolingo, Inc
- 42.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Duolingo, Inc.