Enter the Smol Dungeon and outwit the monsters within. Enjoy six different dungeon modes, hand drawn pixel art, and more!
Navigate through the depths of the Smol Dungeon using your wits, traps, and teleporters. You seek the noblest of treasures, The Chalice. But beware! There are dangerous monsters in this dark place. Mind the blood too, we've only got so much soap...
- FULL FREE GAME: Zero ads, one optional in-app purchase. Enjoy a complete experience for free.
- DUNGEON MODES: Six different dungeon modes.
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Collect and show off all your trophies.
- MONSTERS: Defeat them all. Be killed by them all.
- UPGRADES: Try the PULSE FIST to smash through monsters.
- ITEMS: Enhance your weapons with powerful items.
- INTUITIVE CONTROLS: The interface tells you what the buttons do.
- ONE HANDED PLAY: Play with one hand on the train.
- INDIE DEVELOPER: Hand crafted by a dungeoneer.
- TEN MINUTE RUNS: Digestible runs with trackable progress.
- RUN CLOCK: Try to beat a run as fast as possible.
- BLOOD: This game has it!
Adds a new dungeon mode: Corrupt.
Adds a new monster type.
Adds two new playable characters.
Fixes a bug where infinite keys could be spawned in the lobby.
Fixes a bug where Pulse Fist audio volume would play too loudly when using certain items.
Fixes a bug where the Demon Mega Boss wouldn't play its cry sound.
Fixes a bug where the starting area menu wouldn't function when offline.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but simple roguelike
The gameplay is a bit like Bomberman - place traps and hope the enemies walk into them. The trick to get good is to figure out the enemy walking and attack patterns. Everything is real-time so you have to think and move fast. There are upgrades to buy and items to find. And there are in-game achievements to unlock (not in Game Center, but the first room in the game displays your progress). Overall, it is fun, but fairly simple.
Nice game but could be better
I don’t have an Apple Watch, but I think a game like this would be perfect for it. It’s a rouge-like dungeon crawler game that’s easy to learn and play. It has directional buttons that you use to move around and a couple buttons with other functions. It’s pretty decent overall…
…However, there’s room for improvement. I wish there was a way to move by swiping instead of the arrows. The game is almost too simple as there is nothing that makes it stand out. If there were different characters to unlock etc that would would liven things up. Has potential but it’s alright.
Unique and fun
Compact. Has character. Enjoyed the different modes and challenges.
Developer Response ,
I agree that feels like double dipping, I'll look into unlocking the cosmetic features for past customers in the next update.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kristofer Shamloo
- 23 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 Kris Shamloo
- In-App Purchases
- Smol Dungeon Pack $2.99