Embark on a humorous adventure filled with action, puzzles and tax evasion. Meet cute talking vegetables and fruits, while also fighting massive animal bosses and dozens of different enemies in EPIC dungeons!
Take control of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute menace to society. After failing to pay taxes and getting evicted from your home, you must go on an epic quest to pay back your massive debt to an onion mayor.
During your journey, uncover what’s spoiling this garden community and rise to tear down the corrupt vegetable government!
[The game requires a purchase in order to have access to the full game content. Only the demo version will be available for free.]
• A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes and more.
• Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
• Battle massive beasts that terrorize the garden community.
• Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
• A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
• Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
• Earn collectible hats and alternate between which one to wear.
• Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
• A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.
- Added some suprises
- Fixed a memory leak around the mailbox feature in Veggieville
- New system for seasonal hat unlocks
Ratings and Reviews
We love Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion for the torrent of gut-busting wisecracks about everything from celebrity streamers to videogame design. But it’s not only about humor; the gameplay is just as entertaining. Boss fights find the unruly rutabaga growing bombs with a watering can to fight giant cats, while quests see him seeking a sandwich when an influencer demands a Tier 3 sub. This caper may be lighthearted, but it reveals a serious affection for the retro era of gaming it so earnestly evokes.
I. LOVE. THE. PEOPLE. WHO. MADE. THIS. GAME.
Ok now I’m not exaggerating. This is an ADORABLE action-packed RPG game-. Now people might complain about the price and argue that you actually have to buy the rest of the game, but I say otherwise. Go through the first part of the game and count how many ads there are. Spoiler: there are none. This game doesn’t include any ads, so it’s expected that they need to make some moolah 💵 one way or another. Plus, it’s only five dollars. Most of the times you don’t even get a sneak-peak-like demo, so it’s nice to get an insight to what the game is actually like BEFORE buying it. There’s Lots to do in the game, the art style is so amazing that saying it’s “adorable” would be a complete understatement, the dialogue is absolutely creative as well as hilarious, so much so that you can tell the developers let themselves have fun when they made the game. And I find that really charming. So yeah- this game is really cute and charming (again not exaggerating).
As for the developers, I love this game so much and it has a special place in my heart. Keep up the amazing work. ❤️
Controllers are supported!!!
First off, I only game on my ipad. Second, I had this title’s release date marked in my calendar. I was excited. That said, I was not let down. The gameplay mechanics are simple but clever and incredibly well done. There are both combat and puzzle elements to the gameplay and the two are often blended, like when fighting a boss. The story line is well done. The game is generally funny. And when it comes to an end, you are left with endless fun. (No spoilers) It can easily be played by LITERALLY ANYONE WHO CAN READ. YOU CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF CHALLENGE and the game can be challenging. Finally, CONTROLLERS ARE SUPPORTED!!! So an amazing game with controller support, end game content, multiple challenge levels, and a great story. Plain and simple, an amazing game. The only quirk is that an experienced gamer can play through it in under a day but this means speed runs can be very fun. Want to run it more than once on a Saturday? You can and it has a speed run timer built in. Id 100% but this game again.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plug In Digital
- 254.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Snoozy Kazoo ©2022 Graffiti Games and Plug In Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock the complete edition! $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.