The instPro calculator can do more than just calculate. Use it to create all kinds of formulas easily and quickly. Also save them as documents locally or in iCloud and use or edit these formulas anywhere, anytime on all your devices.
Any calculation you do can be formed into formulas, such as loan rate formulas, engineering math formulas. With powerful calculations and rich personalized settings, it's easy to boost your work & life efficiency.
[Intuitive formula-based layout]
Whether it's a fraction, logarithm, exponential, or other function, the screen is your calculator paper.
The traditional calculator's equal sign setting has been eliminated, and the results are now displayed instantly. Instead, you can click the Enter key to add a new formula in a new line. In addition, the formula you enter is in plain text format, meaning that you can select, edit, copy, and paste as many times as you like.
[Real-time reference calculations]
Similar to a spreadsheet, you can treat a formula as a cell and edit a name for it by first long clicking. Then up-click the horizontal bar above the input box to open the quote prompt bar. Finally, click on the corresponding name to insert a reference to it anywhere, while all the formulas remain updated instantly.
[Text Remarks and Custom Formulas]
With the citation calculation function, you can perhaps use it to customize some of your commonly used formulas, such as BMI calculations, unit conversions, etc. You can also use it to plan and record the expenses of a trip. This is where the text note feature will come in handy.
You can add a text box by clicking on the shortcut button in the top toolbar or by tapping the Enter key, long press and select Edit Text, where you can enter any information, such as an explanation of the formula. Need a section? Just keep adding multiple text boxes.
[Documenting and Sharing]
Customized formulas naturally need to be saved separately and ready for use. In the file management interface, you can choose to create a new file locally or anywhere in the iCloud, or you can open an existing file. Long press on a file for more operations, and select Share to send it to others. Everything is under control.
[Multi-opening computing on iPad]
With iPadOS floating window and split screen function, you can open two or more instPro calculators at the same time and open different files for calculation. The iPad's large screen can be used to its full advantage.
[Calculate on Apple Watch]
With the small screen, the priority is to ensure a computational input experience. First, the 12 "oversized buttons" are designed for easy and accurate number input. Then you can swipe the keys in any direction to enter the corresponding calculation function. It's simple and easy to use.
- By swiping the horizontal bar above the input box, swipe up and down to control the keyboard to show, hide and switch the reference prompt bar; swipe left and right to switch the left and right one-handed mode.
- Support undo and redo.
- You can move and position the cursor directly by clicking on the formula or by long-pressing on the input box, and move the cursor precisely by clicking on the left and right arrow keys of the keyboard.
- Long press on a formula to choose to copy the formula or result.
- Dark color mode synchronized with iOS.
- Multiple custom settings, such as adjustable touch feedback intensity, keyboard width in one-handed mode, and more. Multiple keyboard layouts* available to match different scenarios or habits.
*More details and tips can be found in the in-app sample files.
If you have any questions and suggestions, please feedback to my email: email@example.com, I will do my best to solve for you.
Your support will be a great help to my subsequent development.
- Block the blank shortcut input bar below the iPad keyboard.
- Fixed the problem that adding and deleting locks in separate settings would not be saved.
- Newly designed keyboard settings interface, instant preview of your choices.
- Added multiple keyboard layouts, you can choose to switch in the settings.
- Added multiple keyboard sounds, you can choose to switch in the settings.
- Added the function of adding, deleting and locking calculation formulas and editing and locking of individual calculation formulas.
- Modifying the name of a calculation will now automatically update the reference name within another calculation.
- Fixed the problem that in some cases, the reference could not be correctly identified, causing the program to freeze.
- Several UI detail optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
希望能支持更多的诸如积分 累加 累成 矩阵 行列式的计算
Developer Response ,
Developer Response ,
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 杨 陈
- 12.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 YvenChen
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.