Laya's Horizon 4+
Spread your wings and fly
- Offers In-App Purchases
Available exclusively for Netflix members.
Master the art of flying. Dive off mountains, weave across forests and glide over rivers to unlock new abilities as you explore a vast, peaceful world.
Use the ancient power of the Windfolk's enchanted capes to hone your skills, take on challenges and fly through obstacle courses that will make your heart soar. Explore an expansive island in this open-world adventure inspired by wingsuit flying.
• Flying at your fingertips: Inspired by the real-world sport of wingsuit flying, the position of Laya's arms change the shape of her cape just like a bird's wings. Move your thumbs independently or together to steer, boost, rise and dive using intuitive controls.
• Endless exploration: Cut through the air in high-speed races and try not to crash as you carefully maneuver through challenging obstacle courses. If you're in the mood for a relaxing adventure, simply enjoy the beauty of the island and fly without a goal.
• Complete challenges, upgrade your skills: This game is filled with more than 50 exciting missions from many characters, over 40 challenge levels and more than 100 collectables to keep you flying. Unlock capes and charms to help boost your abilities.
• High risk, high reward: Power your flight by flying boldly. Fly close to everything — from hot air balloons to snowy slopes. This will allow you to absorb the island's energy and keep flying fast. If you feel a drop in energy, simply dip low and close to your environment to collect sparks and boost.
• Find your own way to fly: Discover a unique set of flying abilities as you unlock enchanted capes and charms on your journey. Try out different equipment combinations to increase boost speeds, conserve energy and improve maneuverability.
• Get lost in beautiful horizons: From the winding rivers of the Highlands to the towering rock formations of Stone Forest, each patch of terrain offers a distinct flying experience. Weave through narrow caves filled with ancient ruins, skim over massive waves, dodge raging geysers and so much more.
• Meet interactive characters: An eclectic group of people, the Windfolk are as diverse as the land they live on, which makes meeting them as interesting as discovering the island itself.
• Exclusive music and calming design: Original music and handcrafted audio welcome you into the world of the Windfolk. Adaptive audio matches the movement and intensity of your flying for a totally immersive experience. Enjoy an orchestral score that provides the perfect ambience to your flight and environment.
- Created by Snowman.
We're always working to bring you the best Netflix Games experience. In this release, we've made some bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome game, small bug fixes needed.
Loved every minute of this game. It’s great for blowing time, while relaxing and having zero stress. I will say, it is a little difficult finding landmarks, as there isn’t any sort of direction leading you to new landmarks. Blue Triples and Dashwings are easy once you get the upgraded Bird Whistle Charm, but landmarks and landing points are difficult to find without knowing the map well.
At this point, I’ve heated the game 99%, all I have left is to finish the Dashwing challenge with Skye, but that can’t be done until the last Dashwing can be captured. Problem is, the last Dashwing I have left is in Capital Cliffs, and it’s glitched. As you start to fly toward it, the directional icon disappears and eventually the bird itself goes away as you get closer. I’ve come from every angle wearing every cape/charm combo (not easy) and still haven’t managed to catch it, so it’s definitely a bug that needs to be patched. I would love to finish that challenge!
Anyway, other than a few bug fixes, the game is awesome, and would love for more content to be added! Can’t wait for future update. 10/10 would recommend lol.
Awesome game from an awesome developer! Can definitely see the hints of Alto’s games sprinkled in there and it is superb. Controls take a little to get used to but I put the invert option on and it made it much easier (for me). Had the hang of it in no time. I do think the option to tap left/right to turn and then drag left/right for sharp turns would be a little easier though.
All in all great experience..can’t wait to complete more missions and unlock more trinkets/capes!
Best game i’ve ever played
If i could give this ten stars i would. This is genuinely the best game i have ever played on my phone, and i probably the best game in the apple app store. The graphics are beautiful and stunning, the game mechanics are simple to use without being boring, the challenging are challenging without being tedious or frustrating, creating an incredibly enjoyable experience. Truly incredible.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netflix, Inc.
- 523.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Built by Snowman, Inc. (2023), Built by Snowman, Inc. (2023)
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix Standard Plan $15.49