Delayte is your replacement camera roll for junk images and videos. Ever take a screenshot to share or a quick photo or video note only to forget to delete it until weeks or months later? With Delayte, you'll never have to go back and clean your phone again. Capture a photo with the camera or import images & videos from your device. Set a delayed deletion date and when time is up, the photo or video deletes itself.
Use it to temporarily store shopping lists, quick notes, to-dos, store receipts, QR codes, memes, recipes, and screenshots until you don't need them anymore.
Included are tools to help you get the most out of your photos, videos, and screenshots before they auto delete:
- Use tags to organize, sort, and find your pictures & videos.
- Set reminder notifications to revisit a photo before it disappears
- Share the item to other apps including messaging, social media, cloud storage, and photo editor apps.
- Get even more organized by using our clean-up tools to delete images by date or tags.
- Save QR codes for later and open them with auto link detection and validation.
- Protect your privacy by blurring images in the app until you're ready to use them.
- Detect, select, copy and paste text from any photo or screenshot.
- Import up to 10 photos or screenshots at once via the Delayte share extension
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No brainer download
Have you ever take a picture of a receipt, a sign for “available for rent” or something you saw on the street to rack up Reddit karma only to forget about it? Has that photo or video shown up in a random montage video from Google Photos/photos with music making you go “what the..?!” Well no longer. In the words of the great philosopher Ludacris, you too can say “you’ll disappear like poof, media be gone” A must try app. Just click, set an expiry and you don’t have to worry about keeping your photo album clean.
Keeping My Photo Library Clean
What’s great about this app is that I don’t have to spend time going back and deleting photos I take that I know will be temporary in nature from the get go like screenshots, home decorating ideas with blue tape on the walls and more. Once I learned and realized that my mobile app screenshots could be redirected to this app for storage instead of iPhoto I realized it was a game changer! It would be even better if I could change a photo’s orientation or crop within the app if needed.
This app is a win!
Thank you! Finally an easy way to keep my main iPhone photo album pristine from all the ‘important-now-but-won’t matter-later’ stuff like screengrabs, memes and other assorted digital clutter. And now it is simple to keep it all organized while I do still need all of those rando pics or videos.
I also love that the app sends me a reminder that the auto-delete is approaching so I can adjust the erase timeline if needed.
This app is win!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Huynh
- 14.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Dave Huynh
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.